Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Is Your House Haunted?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

If your house is haunted with spirits what do you do? The house that my family and I live in did. Doors that I know that no one can open when it is closed tight will open. Sometimes when I reached my hand forward to open the door it will open by itself. A few time when i was in the bathroom the door will pop open by itself. My husband had nightmares on a daily basis and hear voices that will sound like one of the children, but it was not them, and he will see black shadows pass by really fast with a speed of light. One day he and I went down into the basement and called on the name of the Lord to help us get rid of the spirits that were roaming around, and not the house is spirit free, because we are praying on a daily basis. God is the only one that can get rid of spirits by the call from the people that reside in the home with sincere faith, and he will get rid of them. 

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CB3arr
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope, its not haunted.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:49 PM
1 mom liked this

My kids swear it is

lwalker270
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope.

I had a friend who lived in a house that she felt was.  She burned sage to cleanse the house.  I'm sure you can google it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:10 AM
2 moms liked this

If my home was haunted I would get out right away, like GOODBYE. No questions, no ghost huntings, no I will not go try and find out what the creapy noise is that I heard in the basement.  If I moved and still had these issues, I would probably just drop dead of a heart attack

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this
BIL swears their house is haunted. Their dd thinks so too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this
We have the power of God Almighty living through all of us humans. These forces feed off of our fears. Call on the Lord to help you to rebuke them, and they will go away. Keep praying to God on a daily basis. There are so many demonic spirits that roams the earth, and they have no control over us humans unless we accept them. Thank you for sharing. Have a good week.

Quoting Anonymous:If my home was haunted I would get out right away, like GOODBYE. No questions, no ghost huntings, no I will not go try and find out what the creapy noise is that I heard in the basement.  If I moved and still had these issues, I would probably just drop dead of a heart attack
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:42 AM
All spirits are not bad.

Quoting Anonymous:

We have the power of God Almighty living through all of us humans. These forces feed off of our fears. Call on the Lord to help you to rebuke them, and they will go away. Keep praying to God on a daily basis. There are so many demonic spirits that roams the earth, and they have no control over us humans unless we accept them. Thank you for sharing. Have a good week.

Quoting Anonymous:If my home was haunted I would get out right away, like GOODBYE. No questions, no ghost huntings, no I will not go try and find out what the creapy noise is that I heard in the basement.  If I moved and still had these issues, I would probably just drop dead of a heart attack

lilith718
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

No my apartment is not haunted but the one I lived in before was. You would hear kitchen cabinets sound like they open and things falling out, but when I checked nothing was there. My grand son's toy would turn on by itself, and things like that. I would just say I know you are here please quieten down and it would work. It was not a mean spirit so I just did not bother with doing anything.

Texascandee
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this

My gs swears he sees "things" here and the weird thing is, my little dog was sitting on the couch growling at something by the fish tank.  She has been right up to the tank before so I don't think she was growling at that.  I'm just wondering if she sees something I don't too...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 28, 2013 at 8:36 AM
I am aware that there are good spirits too, and they do not haunt people houses like the evil one does. I did not say that all spirits are bad. I said that there are so many demonic spirits that are roaming the earth, and that is why we all see so much evil doings among us humans going on on the news etc. You did bring a good point up so I am just addressing what you wrote and thank you for sharing your thought and thank you for your reply as well. God Bless:-) .

Quoting Anonymous:

All spirits are not bad.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN