Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

For those who do Santa. Do you wrap Santa gifts, or not?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
I wrap all gifts including Santa. Had it all to do over I would do stockings and an unwrapped gift or 2 from Santa. Rest wrapped from Mom and Dad.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperPickle
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Everything is from Santa and it is all wrapped... the only thing not from Santa is the stuff from my kids to each other. 

Momofmenagerie
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Everything is wrapped, including stocking stuffers. Each boy gets their own Santa only wrapping paper since Santa doesn't do tags. All I do is throw one hint out there so they know whose wrapping is whose. " oh, wow! That present is wrapped in your favorite color " R"! Those must be yours !" And the other digs into the other papers. Our gifts to them are wrapped in the same paper as the rest of the family's.
Firewoman33
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Mostly wrapped. I like to do 1 showpiece gift that's unwrapped. Something especially colorful or exciting looking that they can see as they come down the stairs. 

ETA:  I don't wrap stocking stuffers. Stuff from Santa is put in a separate spot and has Santa on the wrapping paper.

TatyBear
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:21 PM
All.wrapped. my kids know Santa is not real. We told my oldest at 3 when she pretty much knew it herself, so never did it with the other kids. But since Christmas is spent with other kids in the house, we still.put Santa on all the gifts.

caligirl7613
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:37 PM
i wrap most of the santa stuff except for aything big...a kitchen, bike, vanity etc...those we set up on christmas eve after they have been to bed so in the morning the "big" things are around the tree. i dont wrap stocking stuffers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robbinsroost
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Santa gifts are not wrapped. That is how I grew up, so keeping it the same for my kids.

sunflower37
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Both of my kids know Santa isn't real. We wrap all their gifts and put them under the tree.

sleigh

BeccaWooten
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:47 PM
This will just be my 2nd Christmas with kids but we leave one big present out and wrap the rest. That's how it was when I was a kid so I'm keeping it that way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Depends on what it is. Sometimes they are wrapped, sometimes they are in a gift bag, and sometimes unwrapped with a bow. They only get one from Santa, so it's pretty easy, and I can usually use leftover wrapping paper from the previous year to wrap the Santa gift because they forget what paper I used.

AtillaTheHun
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 5:36 PM

We don't celebrate Christmas the typical American way. We mix traditions from both cultures, so I am no help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)