Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Is your husband/SO the jealous type?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 67 Replies

My best friend is unable to go anywhere without her husband's approval because he's worried about her hanging out with or talking to other men. He's even decked some poor schmuck who whistled at her when they walked by before (he's lucky the guy didn't press charges).

Is your husband/significant other the type to get jealous over every little thing? If he's not, do you wish he sometimes was a *little* jealous? If he is, do you wish he'd cut it out?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:57 AM
No, would never date or marry someone like that. Sounds like he is abusive. Your friend needs to dump her dh.
BL2010
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:58 AM

No my husband isn't. I wouldn't put up with that. I feel bad for your friend. He sounds to controlling for me. Does she have a problem with him being like this? Has she talked to him about it?

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:59 AM

YES.

Not as bad as it used to be, now he isn't really jealous of other men, just anyone or anything that takes my time and attention away from him. I'm getting another degree at the moment, and he's jealous of my school work. He throws hissy fits. When my friends call, he gets weird and jealous that I'm on the phone talking to them, not him.

Wanna join? Click the pic!

Sarlinda
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

My dh is a jealous person but then so am I. He's more jealous then I am. Sometimes I wish he'd knock it off and other times I just live with it. He is who he is. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:41 PM

A little bit is good but not if it affects your daily life.  Mine doesnt like the fact that i am still friends with my ex (he is the father of my two kids, plus we were together 28 years).  I think I would actually worry if my man wasn't a little jealous lol.

precious54
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:46 PM

No my husband is not this way. He knows he has me and that is all that matters

nurse1997
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:08 PM
2 moms liked this

I am the jealous one :)

Marimaru
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:27 PM

We're... about the same.  We'd each get jealous of the other for the same types of things, so we both don't do things that would bother us if the other did it... hopefully that makes sense.

OMGLasersPOWPOW
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I say we are cute jealous. We make jokes to each other, like when I get home from school he'll say oh who were you looking all hot for? And then he kisses me... So he is not stupidly-jealous, but still shows he cares. :) He knows he's mine & knows I would never do anything dumb.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:36 PM
I wouldn't be with anyone like that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)