Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Women who wear high heels don't have brains!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Jorge Cortell, CEO of Kanteron Systems, tweeted: "Event supposed to be for entrepreneurs, VCs, but these heels (I've seen several like this)...WTF? #brainsnotrequired."

Do women who wear heels seem dumb?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Replies (111-120):
summerssky
by Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 12:09 PM

I like seeing women in heels who can wear them. I think heels make women look very sexy and men love them. I can't wear heels that are too high, lol! I would break my neck! As long as women don't wear the heel too high, too long, I think they'll be ok, and I don't think wearing heels have anything to do a person's intelligence unless they're in pain and continue to wear them.

MooNFaeRie30
by Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:26 AM

I wear heels a lot and I am far from stupid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Nov. 21, 2013 at 2:36 PM

I think thats a dumb assumption.Im a woman who works in a professional office and is akways clad in heels because i think it makes a woman look confident and attractive in a professional way but only if they can walk in it because it is an art.......lol

cat1622
by on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:14 PM

I don't think there is any correlation between intelect and heel height. In the sense that they are willingly damaging their feet, then yes, they aren't being smart. Our society has made it seem like heels are the sexy shoe though. I can't last very long in them at all but I think they are beautiful. Some are so accustomed to them that they can't wear flats/sneakers often because that hurts their feet. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Some yes some no.
ElleLuvsOrchids
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Speak for yourself.  I've worn high heels for years and my feet are perfectly fine.

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate high heels. They ruin feet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 6:57 AM
Are you 50 or 60? Just wait if you are not.

Quoting ElleLuvsOrchids:

Speak for yourself.  I've worn high heels for years and my feet are perfectly fine.

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate high heels. They ruin feet.

giovanna1005
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 12:23 PM
I only wear heels in special events but they do ruin peoples feet I have seen it on my elderly woman that toes were bunched up on top of one another but it's nice once in a while or else wear comfortable shoes it's just peoples different thoughts
juliemom308
Cost of living sucks
Yesterday at 10:35 PM
by Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 12:37 AM

I have never had a problem.

Quoting ElleLuvsOrchids:

Quoting Anonymous:I hate high heels. They ruin feet.

nurse1997
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 10:28 AM

Hell no unless they are hookers standing on the corner !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)