Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Are You Afraid of Your Boss? Is He or She Nice or Mean to You?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

Greetings Everybody,

I had bosses that started off nice to me, but later on they will behave somehow with me. Next thing I now my workloads are heavier than my co-workers. My co-workers will turn on me too, after they see the kind of person that I am. I am not the kind of women that like to discuss personal matters while I am at work. I have been this way since the time I got out on my own at the age of 17 years old. I am a humble being. People always get offended when I do not join in on their conversations. Most of the women that I worked with did not focus on the patients like they should. All of the people that I took care of was very happy and used to write out good comments for me to give to the supervisors. As time went on the jealousy grew worst to the point that they started putting things on me that I did not do and then I will get fired for no apparent reason. This happened at couple of places that I worked at for so many years and now

I decided to leave the Nursing Career and help people in another way.

Who do you turn to when the going gets ruff for you at work?

Satan like to use women a lot by causing them to be so jealous of one another. Men envy one another too. We can not control the way God has created us individually. God is for Love. Satan is for Envy and Hatred!

I hope that if you are facing such a thing at work that God will lead you to something better, because life is not about hurting and envying one another. Life is about serving Our Creator, love, taking care of your family, and helping one another. I wish you all the best in this life.God Bless!

Sincerely,

Believer and Servant of God Almighty.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 30, 2013 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, i have had a bas boss before!  I worked at an animal hospital for three years, at first my boss was very nice and sweet but shortly after  she turned very mean and was pretty much harrassing me. It didn't matter if I was there or not if something happened it was always my fault, and a lot of my co-workers started treating me like crap as well, because I couldn't go out and have fun with them because I 'm currently in school. After three years she fired me because I never did my job! But the boss's I have now are awesome and really truely understand things and are very good to me!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 30, 2013 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't work outside the home now. I have had nice bosses and mean ones as well.
BL2010
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I would never and have never been afraid of a boss. If I was I certainly wouldn't be working for them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)