Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Let's Chat! 10/31

Posted by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 8:42 AM
  • 83 Replies

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind today? Are you doing anything for Halloween?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

happy halloweenSteph

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lilith.23
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:39 AM
"How the hell did my boyfriend keep in shape after eating nearly two boxes of pizza"
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:40 AM

He ate almost 2 pizzas?? Did you get any of it? LOL

Quoting Lilith.23:

"How the hell did my boyfriend keep in shape after eating nearly two boxes of pizza"

Lilith.23
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I only ate 3 pieces and i was full. He's a beast, and he's telling me to not forget to cook later cause he know's he'll be hungry again.
Meh,he'll have to do with free candy.
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:04 AM

LOL! Well, at least you got 3 pieces. I'd make him deal with candy, too, lol. How many kids do you have?

Quoting Lilith.23:

I only ate 3 pieces and i was full. He's a beast, and he's telling me to not forget to cook later cause he know's he'll be hungry again.

Lilith.23
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:07 AM
I have two little boys. One 19 month old and one 4 month old.
:) I'm surrounded by boys with appetite.
And you? Ouuh and happy halloween!

Quoting Cafe Steph:

LOL! Well, at least you got 3 pieces. I'd make him deal with candy, too, lol. How many kids do you have?

Quoting Lilith.23:

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:20 AM

2 girls - 12yrs and 13yrs. Here my husband is the only male, lol. Even our pets are girls! :)

happy halloweenAre yours going trick-or-treating this year?

Quoting Lilith.23:

I have two little boys. One 19 month old and one 4 month old.
:) I'm surrounded by boys with appetite.
And you? Ouuh and happy halloween!

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Quoting Lilith.23:

precious54
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Hi everyone. I hope every one has a great & safe Halloween. I'll be handing out candy at my house. Why are men so grumpy and hateful? I am the only female in my house and it is hard to understand my 2 sons and my husband.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:52 AM

We have candy ready to go, too, but we haven't had trick-or-treaters come by in 4yrs so it's mostly for us. ;)

I don't know why men can be that way? My husband's the only male here but he can certainly be a royal jerk sometimes. How old are your sons?

Quoting precious54:

Hi everyone. I hope every one has a great & safe Halloween. I'll be handing out candy at my house. Why are men so grumpy and hateful? I am the only female in my house and it is hard to understand my 2 sons and my husband.

fudgybuddymom
by Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:04 AM

I'm in Kingston,NY & it's supposed to rain later this evening! I hope the kids can trick or treat before it starts!

poshkat
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Trying to get this stupid wig to look like beetlejuice but dh keeps walking away to make phone calls and won't sit still!!! It's really frustrating and now my house smells like hair spray

he bought a phone online from china and won't let go of the fact that it just won't work!!! He's refusing to believe me and is obsessed with it. I told him to send it back but he won't. He's driving me nuts with it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN