Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Would you get a new babysitter if yours did THIS?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I left my 1.5yo and 3yo in the care of a sitter while I went out to a work dinner. When I got back, I noticed her hair was wet and I asked her about it. She said, "Oh! I took a shower!"

What would you do if your sitter left your kids alone while she showered?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 8, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Replies (421-424):
withsecond
by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:42 AM
You didn't hire her to take a shower, you hired her to watch the kids. Even if they were sleeping, she should be listening out for them.
Momluv269
by Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Yeah, like I would want to know; is she a regular sitter, how well and long you knew her, how close you are, how comfortable she is there, does she do other things like eat, cook, etc. there, how she is overall, etc. etc. Then, I would have asked more questions about the shower, like WHY?

Quoting cupcake_mom: There is a lot of info missing here

Momluv269
by Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Agree. And who in the world wouldnt simply ask "why" ....

Quoting Anonymous: I got to about 14, then skipped to the end and went back a few pages, nothing. Checked back again and still nothing.
OP is leaving somethin major out.

Quoting surromama:

Agree. I got to page 14, then skipped to the end to see if OP posted. I saw yours and knew she hadn't. Something is definitely missing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Given the fact that OP hasn't responded in 36 pages, I feel like more information would excuse the sitter and make OP in the wrong.

This post feels like OP just wanted validation for firing the sitter. Why else leave out tons of information and not respond to questions?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 66 on Dec. 14, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Did you ask her why? Maybe she had a good reason, kid threw up, poopy diaper leakage etc.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)