Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you get Déjà Vu a lot? What do you think it is?

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 11:28 PM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

Just curious if any one else feels like they get Déjà Vu a lot. Also, what do you think it is. I get it a lot.

by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 8, 2013 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes I get it all the time. I read once that its your souls way of letting you know you're on your right path in life. Like you are where you should be. Not sure if I believe it, but I thought it was very interesting.
lovemyfour79
by Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 11:44 PM

hmm...interesting thought.

meghansmommy987
by Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 11:46 PM
I like that! I get all the time. It feels like I've dreamt it then just remembering it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes I get it all the time. I read once that its your souls way of letting you know you're on your right path in life. Like you are where you should be. Not sure if I believe it, but I thought it was very interesting.

lovemyfour79
by Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 11:48 PM

its such a weird feeling. Like you predicited it in some way shape of form. Just a feeling that is hard to describe.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 8, 2013 at 11:48 PM
For me, mine is so vivid that I can tell what's going to happen next. And it does. Freaks me out! Lol

Quoting meghansmommy987:

I like that! I get all the time. It feels like I've dreamt it then just remembering it.

Quoting Anonymous:

meghansmommy987
by Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Oh my I know so are mine! Thought I was just going crazy. :-D

Quoting Anonymous:

For me, mine is so vivid that I can tell what's going to happen next. And it does. Freaks me out! Lol

Quoting meghansmommy987:

Quoting Anonymous:

nasima1
by New Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Yes I do..........especially dreams.. confused

OhMyBob
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:08 AM
2 moms liked this

Some studies show that what we percieve to be the present is really 80 milliseconds in the past (our brains use this super fraction of a second to process all of the stimuli that we are exposed to and put it in chronological order). It is proposed that those feelings of deja vu are our brains having a hiccup somewhere in that 80 milliseconds.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:34 AM

Parallel universes?  Or some such thing?

Jenniy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Yes, it's the matrix changing something lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)