Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Enjoying a nice glass of freshly made sangria, and got the candles going. What are you doing?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 5:55 PM
  • 10 Replies

I must say, Its feeling really good to kick back and have a glass of Sangria. Ok, maybe two or three lol. Have the candles going, and told these kids they need to sit down in silence. lol, mommy needs quiet time. I guess thats one of the benifits of having children that are getting older. Im not a mom that goes out every weekend and parties. So let me have my own little party right here on my sofa ;)

by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemyirish
by Corinne on Nov. 9, 2013 at 5:57 PM
One kid is gone for the evening, the other two are wrestling on the floor, watching adventure time while I'm on cm. Lol. I could use some sangria!! I'm coming over!!!
lovemyfour79
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Let me send you some through here. lol, enjoy! Oh boy the wrestling alone would make me want to drink the whole pitcher lol!

cheetah90210
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:11 PM
That sounds good to bad I'm pregnant but waiting on my Inlaws so we can go to dinner
lovemyfour79
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:12 PM

thats just as good

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Watching tv with my dd.
Bonnie2HisCLYDE
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Sipping on a delicious Strawberry Banana smoothie..mmmmmmm ;0)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2Sparrows4ever
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Nice, I'll skip the Sangria and have coffee, waiting on DH to get home, no kids! 

lovemyfour79
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Coffe is good to. Especially with the new yummy creamers the have out. I did that last night when I was craving something sweet.

Honeygator
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:36 PM

I'm wishing I was you. It's another lonely Sat. night with a can of beer, no candles. LOL

javakitty2011
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:18 PM

love sangria! I just ate some cheese and crackers and watching Hoarding: Buried Alive. I like your idea better!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN