Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Dancing with the stars Fans

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
Who is sick of the vote for the worst mentality??? It is a dancing show. 3 weeks awesome dancers have gone home.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
dingysfamily
by Suzi on Nov. 12, 2013 at 4:27 PM

My thought:  people are voting for who they enjoy watching dance. The public isn't looking at technique, like the judges; just who they think are having the most fun and really enjoying themselves the most.  I think that is one reason Bill Engvall is still there.  He definitely isn't the best dancer, but he gives it his all and he goes out there and has a smile on his face and you can see he is having the time of his life; he also has made it know how really grateful he is to still be & how surprised he is to still be there.  As for what's her face that was voted off last night ... yep, she is a really good dancer, but she - at least to me - seems like she thinks she is a bit better than the others and she also just seems like she thinks she is just trying to be too sexy and doesn't look like she's really having as much fun as some of the others.  I think Amber is a really great dancer and she shows in all she does that she is having a great time too; as does Leah.  I think the public is looking at a lot more than just the best dancer per sec

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 12, 2013 at 4:31 PM
I look.for dancing, not entertainment. It is not entertainment witb the stars with a little dancing thrown in. It is a dancing competition.
I vote for who is best and could win. Judges should have and years past would have given Bill's 6's or 5's. They are too nice now.

Quoting dingysfamily:

My thought:  people are voting for who they enjoy watching dance. The public isn't looking at technique, like the judges; just who they think are having the most fun and really enjoying themselves the most.  I think that is one reason Bill Engvall is still there.  He definitely isn't the best dancer, but he gives it his all and he goes out there and has a smile on his face and you can see he is having the time of his life; he also has made it know how really grateful he is to still be & how surprised he is to still be there.  As for what's her face that was voted off last night ... yep, she is a really good dancer, but she - at least to me - seems like she thinks she is a bit better than the others and she also just seems like she thinks she is just trying to be too sexy and doesn't look like she's really having as much fun as some of the others.  I think Amber is a really great dancer and she shows in all she does that she is having a great time too; as does Leah.  I think the public is looking at a lot more than just the best dancer per sec

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alwaysmotivated
by Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 4:42 PM

I use to be an Avid Dancing With The Stars fan, I guess I need to get back into it :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)