Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Let's Chat! 11/14

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:00 AM
  • 92 Replies

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind? Have you gotten any snow yet where you live?

Tell us what's on your mind...
Reply to this post and chat with other members by quoting their replies!

snowgirlSteph

by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovegrandbaby
by Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:10 AM

sweepingI have to work mid day for 2 1/2 hrs.   I prefer to go in early in the morning, but for some odd reason, they have me go in at 11 am on Thursday and Friday.  Just kinda ruins the whole day in my opinion, but its a job.  Then I am going to see if I can take my kitten over to the vet today because he is being neutered in the morning, and he can't have anything to eat after 6 pm, and I have 3 other cats that eat later in the evening.  Then I will be checking back here to see what's going on.  Have a great day everyone.

fudgybuddymom
by Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:41 AM

I have a sea of laundry to accomplish today,cleaning kitchen and it's my friend's b'day today. I hope that we go over to her house or her family's house for a celebration. We did get her a gift,I hope she likes it- an infinity scarf in a neutral pinkish hued light beige with sparkles in it! I am looking forward to her Christmas present coming today-a pair of Jack Skellinton pj's from Disney. I am hoping & praying that the phone I want to get for my daughter is going to go on sale for $50 from $99-the Samsung Galaxy Proclaim. Or at least they don't run out of it  by Dec 3 when I next get paid!(Walmart) So a lot on my mind besides that,but it's too long to write about here. However I am blessed to have been able done the above for my friend & what I will be able to do for my daughter in the end as there are many who can't!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Nov. 14, 2013 at 8:10 AM

That's a very odd time for you to go in, I agree, but like you said it is a job. How old is your kitten?

Quoting lovegrandbaby:

sweepingI have to work mid day for 2 1/2 hrs.   I prefer to go in early in the morning, but for some odd reason, they have me go in at 11 am on Thursday and Friday.  Just kinda ruins the whole day in my opinion, but its a job.  Then I am going to see if I can take my kitten over to the vet today because he is being neutered in the morning, and he can't have anything to eat after 6 pm, and I have 3 other cats that eat later in the evening.  Then I will be checking back here to see what's going on.  Have a great day everyone.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Nov. 14, 2013 at 8:12 AM

Shh, don't say the "l" word... my dirty clothes will hear you and riot! LOL. The scarf for your friend sounds really lovely. I'm sure she'll like it. :)

Oooh, my 13yo wants some Jack Skellington pj's this year, too. She loves that movie! How old is your daughter?

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

I have a sea of laundry to accomplish today,cleaning kitchen and it's my friend's b'day today. I hope that we go over to her house or her family's house for a celebration. We did get her a gift,I hope she likes it- an infinity scarf in a neutral pinkish hued light beige with sparkles in it! I am looking forward to her Christmas present coming today-a pair of Jack Skellinton pj's from Disney. I am hoping & praying that the phone I want to get for my daughter is going to go on sale for $50 from $99-the Samsung Galaxy Proclaim. Or at least they don't run out of it  by Dec 3 when I next get paid!(Walmart) So a lot on my mind besides that,but it's too long to write about here. However I am blessed to have been able done the above for my friend & what I will be able to do for my daughter in the end as there are many who can't!

tekcrkark
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 8:14 AM
I am a sahm, but I go to my friends house to watch her 3 Boys for her. So that's what I am doing for most of the day, then home to make dinner :) Hopefully fit in some laundry! I have had some snow! Only about an inch
fudgybuddymom
by Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 8:14 AM

14 and expecting a lot for Christmas! Everything One Direction that I can afford,LOL!

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Shh, don't say the "l" word... my dirty clothes will hear you and riot! LOL. The scarf for your friend sounds really lovely. I'm sure she'll like it. :)

Oooh, my 13yo wants some Jack Skellington pj's this year, too. She loves that movie! How old is your daughter?

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Nov. 14, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Sounds like a busy day! Oh, that sounds like a good amount of snow - just enough to see but not enough to be a problem, lol. How old are your friend's boys?

Quoting tekcrkark:

I am a sahm, but I go to my friends house to watch her 3 Boys for her. So that's what I am doing for most of the day, then home to make dinner :) Hopefully fit in some laundry! I have had some snow! Only about an inch

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Nov. 14, 2013 at 8:17 AM

LOL! My girls don't like One Direction but they do have their own obsessions - my 13yo wants anything Jack Skellington and my 12yo wants anything with either Daryl Dixon or Captain Hook from Once Upon a Time on it, lol. Did she give you a mile long Christmas list like mine did me?

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

14 and expecting a lot for Christmas! Everything One Direction that I can afford,LOL!

Quoting Cafe Steph:

tekcrkark
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 8:32 AM
They are 7, 3. And 2 :) I bring my daughter who is 15 months! They keep me busy! The older one goes to school . Yeah I am glad it was only a little I am not a big fan of driving in the snow! Which I should be use to by now I live in the northeast!

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Sounds like a busy day! Oh, that sounds like a good amount of snow - just enough to see but not enough to be a problem, lol. How old are your friend's boys?

Quoting tekcrkark:

draven3107
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Laundry! I have been sick for a month so I have lots of odds and ends laundry to catch up on. I am also cutting up a whole pork loin for meals, mixing up cookie dough for the freezer and grinding a beef roast.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)