Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Any English Majors Online?

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 8:49 PM
  • 7 Replies
Wondering if I can PM them my essay to get a second opinion and feedback on it. Or know anyone know someone that are good with this kind of stuff? Thanks, Stephanie
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
purplmama
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Yes, I'm a secondary ELA teacher and a freelance writer. I'm happy to help you.

BarbieGirl94
by New Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Do you mind if I PM you the essay? I'm sorry, I didn't know you relpied to this, until now.

Quoting purplmama:

scoleman828
by New Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 11:35 PM
I'd be happy to give it a look too. I am/was not an English major but got an A+ in English 101 & 102. Lol and my minor was linguistics.
BarbieGirl94
by New Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Do you mind if I PM you it? It's kinda long and you might not be to interested in it, it's about killer whales.

Quoting scoleman828:

I'd be happy to give it a look too. I am/was not an English major but got an A+ in English 101 & 102. Lol and my minor was linguistics.

scoleman828
by New Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 11:41 PM
I don't mind reading it. :) when do you need it by? I may not get to it till tomorrow. I'm about to head to bed.

Quoting BarbieGirl94:

Do you mind if I PM you it? It's kinda long and you might not be to interested in it, it's about killer whales.

Quoting scoleman828:

BarbieGirl94
by New Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 11:58 PM

That's fine, it's due next Tuesday.

Quoting scoleman828:

I don't mind reading it. :) when do you need it by? I may not get to it till tomorrow. I'm about to head to bed.

Quoting BarbieGirl94:

Quoting scoleman828:

purplmama
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Sure, no porblem.

Quoting BarbieGirl94:

Do you mind if I PM you the essay? I'm sorry, I didn't know you relpied to this, until now.

Quoting purplmama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)