Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

30 day shred, have you done it?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

I decided to start the 30 day shred. I'm on day 2 and still alive! Lol. I've seen a ton of before and after stories and am really motivated! 

Have you done it? Results?

I'm thinking of doing the couch to 5K...anyone done that? The last time I ran was ohhh about 14 years ago in high school! Haha.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:10 PM
I have done both and they were pretty good! I got a diastasis recti after my last pregnancy so I can't do core work anymore. I found the 30 day shred to get easy fairly quickly and then started insanity which is amazing!
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Did my first day two days ago, about to do it again after I run to the liquor store, so I have wine to recover with. 

I feel great when I'm done, but I yell terrible, vile things at Jillian Michaels while I'm doing her DVD's. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Lost 25lbs by eating healthy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:50 PM

I was so worried about getting that, I am 6 weeks post partum but I guess they sucked together! Lol. I'm super out of shape, may have to wait a while before insanity!

Quoting Anonymous:

I have done both and they were pretty good! I got a diastasis recti after my last pregnancy so I can't do core work anymore. I found the 30 day shred to get easy fairly quickly and then started insanity which is amazing!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Lol! I yell not nice things too, but I feel pretty good after. Wine sounds like a tastey recovery drink!

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Did my first day two days ago, about to do it again after I run to the liquor store, so I have wine to recover with. 

I feel great when I'm done, but I yell terrible, vile things at Jillian Michaels while I'm doing her DVD's. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Before I was pregnant I lost about 20 lbs. I stopped drinking cokes and changed to green tea. I also started a pizza delivery job so I was really active...well, more so than I ever was before. Lol.

I've been eating relatively healthy for a while now. I think my body is used to it, so I need a jump start!

Quoting Anonymous:

famiglia_bella
by Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:59 PM

I did it and loved it.  It's a good, quick workout.  When you feel like you're ready for more, JM's Hard Body is a great one, 45 minutes of holycrapwhatdidigetmyselfintohellyeahijustdidthat kind of workout.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2013 at 6:02 PM
I eat low calorie, 1400 calories a day too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Before I was pregnant I lost about 20 lbs. I stopped drinking cokes and changed to green tea. I also started a pizza delivery job so I was really active...well, more so than I ever was before. Lol.

I've been eating relatively healthy for a while now. I think my body is used to it, so I need a jump start!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Haha, I'll keep that one in mind!

Quoting famiglia_bella:

I did it and loved it.  It's a good, quick workout.  When you feel like you're ready for more, JM's Hard Body is a great one, 45 minutes of holycrapwhatdidigetmyselfintohellyeahijustdidthat kind of workout.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2013 at 7:03 PM

I'd love to, but I am breastfeeding and was recomended to stay around 2000! But I try to eat veggies & fruit, and I actually found it hard to eat that many calories! I used to stay around 1200-1400.

Quoting Anonymous:

I eat low calorie, 1400 calories a day too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)