Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Breakfast!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies
1 mom liked this

What did you have? Mine was delightful. =]

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Healthy cereal. Losing weight.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2013 at 10:02 AM

What kind?

I've tried to eat just cereal in the morning, but it never lasts long! I like this meal, it is only 430 calories and it keeps me full longer! 

I am also trying to lose baby weight!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2013 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Granola. Today was Peace Cereal Almond Vanilla. Also have high fiber oatmeal some days. I try and stay 300 or less calories for breakfast. 1400 calories is my limit. I eat 2 100 calorie snacks a day to keep metabolism up..
Lost 27lbs as of today since June 1. I am over 50 so it has not been easy. Lose it when you are younger before 50 for sure.

Quoting Anonymous:

What kind?

I've tried to eat just cereal in the morning, but it never lasts long! I like this meal, it is only 430 calories and it keeps me full longer! 

Quoting Anonymous:

dandylynes
by Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Biscuits n gravy.  Although it's one of my favorites,  I used up some old biscuits that were stale and had some leftover chicken fried steak gravy so breakfast was kinda meh.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Wow, thats awesome!

I am breastfeeding and was told to stay at 2000 for now. It's actually been kind of hard. I graze during the day on nuts or fruit/veggies. I used to stay at 1500 calories before I was pregnant, I cut out my daily morning coke and replaced it with green tea and I lost about 20 pounds! Hopefully I can do that again to lose this baby weight.

I can imagine losing it has been a challenge the older we get, I am 28 but every time I've tried to lose weight, its been more and more difficult, and easier to put on!

Keep up the good work!

Quoting Anonymous:

Granola. Today was Peace Cereal Almond Vanilla. Also have high fiber oatmeal some days. I try and stay 300 or less calories for breakfast. 1400 calories is my limit. I eat 2 100 calorie snacks a day to keep metabolism up..
Lost 27lbs as of today since June 1. I am over 50 so it has not been easy. Lose it when you are younger before 50 for sure.

Quoting Anonymous:

What kind?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Lol, even with stale bicuits you can't go wrong with that breakfast!

I haven't had that in so long, may have to put that on a weekend treat breaskfast!

Quoting dandylynes:

Biscuits n gravy.  Although it's one of my favorites,  I used up some old biscuits that were stale and had some leftover chicken fried steak gravy so breakfast was kinda meh.

Cozie_Sisika458
by Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Biscuits with some butter and honey with scrabbled eggs sausage and apple slices, that's what I made this morning for the kids. I had a dunkin donuts coffee and a yogurt.
CheechMom
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 10:41 AM

I had Peanut Butter Banana overnight oatmeal.  Very yummy & filling and only 283 calories!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Lucky kiddos, that sounds great!
I've tried to drink coffee, but man oh man, my stomach can't handle it!

Quoting Cozie_Sisika458:

Biscuits with some butter and honey with scrabbled eggs sausage and apple slices, that's what I made this morning for the kids. I had a dunkin donuts coffee and a yogurt.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2013 at 10:50 AM
I like the sound of that! What is overnight oatmeal?

Quoting CheechMom:

I had Peanut Butter Banana overnight oatmeal.  Very yummy & filling and only 283 calories!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)