Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

If you and your dh/so swapped phones, would you still be together?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My DH and I don't have any secrets - he knows the passwords to all my accounts and stuff and I know all of his. But my friend's husband has all of his stuff on lockdown. He left his cell on the counter and she picked it up thinking it was hers since they have the same one and saw messages from some woman on there. Now she's thinking of divorcing him for infidelity.

If you and your guy swapped phones with each other for a week, would you still be together by the end of the week?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Replies (11-20):
momofthem311
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this
On my end he wouldn't find anything. For him I can't be sure. We've had issues before, not with physical cheating but I've found things on his phone before.
MinglingMom
by Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Yep. The only reasons our phones are locked is because DD is only 11 months and we don't need her making calls if we leave our phone somewhere. We have each others passwords for most of our stuff, even emails, for just in case reasons.

srm8824
by Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Yes, we would. It's a mutual agreement between the two of ust though that I don't go on his phone and he doesn't go on mine. Would I want him to see all I post on here or my e-mail? Nope. Would he want me to read through his browser history? I doubt it. I wouldn't even like him reading personal conversations between me and my best friend.

It's not having anything to hide, it's just keeping some stuff personal.

StepDucky
by Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Yes we still would be together... I may go crazy getting all of his work calls tho! Lol

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Yes. No issues here.
Mom2tmk
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 3:17 PM

yes we would! Only guys numbers I have are realatives and work contacts.

LovlyRita
by Natalie on Nov. 20, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Of course. Nothing is locked on either of our phones.
Marge2624
by Marge on Nov. 20, 2013 at 5:36 PM

Absolutely.  Neither one of us keeps our phone locked.

precious54
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 5:58 PM

yes no secrets

waytomanykids10
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Yes we would.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)