Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you and your dh/so swapped phones, would you still be together?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My DH and I don't have any secrets - he knows the passwords to all my accounts and stuff and I know all of his. But my friend's husband has all of his stuff on lockdown. He left his cell on the counter and she picked it up thinking it was hers since they have the same one and saw messages from some woman on there. Now she's thinking of divorcing him for infidelity.

If you and your guy swapped phones with each other for a week, would you still be together by the end of the week?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Replies (31-40):
ToughmommyX2
by New Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Sure
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:49 AM

There might be an upheaval, but we would probably get through it.   The issue would be with two guys, whom I condsider two of my absolute BFFs, but I also had romantic relationships with before I ever met DH.   On occasion, old feelings and things are discussed that I don't think DH would be comfortable reading about.  And I have a diary app on my phone that, although it's locked, I wouldn't want DH to read.  

Lilfootmommy
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Yep
hemanclub
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:53 AM

My husband locks his phone so he doesn't accidentally butt dial anyone (this used to happen quite a bit) and so the baby doesn't accidentally mess up his phone.  I do not know the code cause I never bothered to remember it.  The older kids know it.  My husband texts with female coworkers and I have no problem with it. It would totally depend on what the conversation was about.

my4kids274
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Yes we would.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Yes we would. We have the same phone so apparently grab the others phone all the time.
sonnyswoman75
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Maybe not because I do have male friends he doesn't know about. I would never cheat on him though. They are just friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JRSMOM0621
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Yes but his phone wouldnt be alive. He gets so many texts from all of these people I would break it within 2 hrs.

Mommy to one angel, 1 crazy toddler and 1 on the way!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:15 AM
hahahahhaha..... no. I know what he does and who he texts I just dont have physical proof
AnnieGoolaheey
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Yes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)