Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

If you and your dh/so swapped phones, would you still be together?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My DH and I don't have any secrets - he knows the passwords to all my accounts and stuff and I know all of his. But my friend's husband has all of his stuff on lockdown. He left his cell on the counter and she picked it up thinking it was hers since they have the same one and saw messages from some woman on there. Now she's thinking of divorcing him for infidelity.

If you and your guy swapped phones with each other for a week, would you still be together by the end of the week?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Replies (341-350):
kaybayblee3
by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Yeah we would

Mrsz08
by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 12:20 PM

We can use each other's phones, emails, whatever, anytime we want. I wouldn't want his though because he uses it for work and it constantly goes off with texts, calls and emails. 

wills_mum
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 2:00 PM
We e only have one phone so we share the cellphone we have, but even with Facebook and things we have each others passwords and will log in if the other person needs us too. No problems and nothing to hide on either side
TheLadyAmalthea
by Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 2:07 PM

We only have one phone... my husband has a phone for work, so we only have one shared phone. It's not a smart phone either. The phone my husband has for work is one of those brick phones by Nextel. We have our passwords for everything else written down on a paper so we don't forget them, because we change them constantly. We have nothing to hide from eachother.

mariesmama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 6:55 PM

uh hubby&me share his phone....

JakobsMom03
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

We'd still be together. He'd probably throw my phone back at me half way through the day for all the texts and game notices I get, ROFL, his phone is quiet though, I'd forget I had it.

courtneyrogers
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:38 AM
Yes. Because we have total honesty. I'm not a cheat and neither is my so. We know the passwords to all accounts we have, email, bank, phone account, the whole nine yards.
I've known my honey for 10years. Lived with him now for 4. Our relationship isn't perfect, but there is no secrets.
I think relationships shouldn't have secrets. I think its stupid to say this is mine don't go there. Knowing what the other is doing isn't invasion of privacy. If you think that then you're an idiot! Plain and simple. That or you have something to hide.
The only reason why you would keep anything from the person you're with is if you have something to hide. That is fact.
If you have to hide anything from anyone, and that is what you're doing with a phone only assessable to you, then check you and what you're doing.
Jealousy, insecurity, dishonesty, not trusting the other will kill a relationship. If you are that kind of person, i pity you. And hope you will check yourself.
Not invading privacy. Be open and honest! Only way to have a healthy relationship!!!
Stephd710
by Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:03 PM

Actually.....i snooped through my bf's phone for the first time last weekend.  He left it charging in the bathroom, i got up in the middle of the night to pee....and i could NOT help myself.  I felt like shit for doing it too, because i found absolutely nothing bad in it.  I probably wont do that again.  

srehman
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:27 PM
Yes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 50 on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:30 PM
I'd be in some shit

I'm not at all cheating

However, I am a dance instructor, and the little girl I coach, her uncle is friends with me. He has the BIGGEST crush on me and is constantly sayin sweet things to me.

I ALWAYS acknowledge my relationship, and ask him to stop, but I can't completely be rude to him and cut him off.

That little girls' family, is like MY family. And on of my BEST dancers.

But he'd def be pissed if he saw the texts that I receive from the guy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN