Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

If you and your dh/so swapped phones, would you still be together?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My DH and I don't have any secrets - he knows the passwords to all my accounts and stuff and I know all of his. But my friend's husband has all of his stuff on lockdown. He left his cell on the counter and she picked it up thinking it was hers since they have the same one and saw messages from some woman on there. Now she's thinking of divorcing him for infidelity.

If you and your guy swapped phones with each other for a week, would you still be together by the end of the week?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Replies (351-359):
Krysta622
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:16 PM
No. Because I hate his phone and I would have thrown it and broken it and made him mad!
nancyrm
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 3:51 PM

Yes, but it would drive him crazy. I have my email on my phone and our children text me all the time. His phone never make a sound. Now that I think about it I like the idea of swapping for a week.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2014 at 3:55 PM

Yes, We take each other phones already. I have a candy crush addiction and downloaded on both phones. it's sad i know. but we have nothing to hide

D.Whitfield
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:16 AM
We would for sure. Even if there were questionable stuff on his or mine we would know it was in joke as we know each others friends well and trust each other that and we both get along better for the most part with the opposite sex. Hell I'm best friends with his ex, she is my maid of honor lol
Lilly6
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 8:11 AM

We don't hide anything. Phones aways laying around. So yes we would be together a week from now.

Saharra
by Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 8:15 AM
Sure would. I use his phone. He uses mine. He doesn't like me messing with his phone, but I understand his reasoning. I tend to break electronics when I look at them. LOL. And he runs two business lines to his so customers could always call. I don't like dealing with the customers. I end up having to take messages anyway, so the VM should just do it.
Sarah_Moore
by Member on Jan. 6, 2014 at 5:37 PM
Yes. We are always on each others phones anyways, lol.
cindilou13
by Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 12:49 PM

Well, we would still be together in terms of fidelity, etc.  But we might break up over annoyance lol...we have totally different taste in music and have totally different songs, apps, etc. on our phones.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2014 at 12:57 PM
My man has had his locked for over a year now. On my old phone I couldn't lock it.. he actually got me a new phone for a gift at Christmas and I have the ability to lock this one and he's not liking it. Lmao :) I talk back and forth with my sons father though, so yeah, he'd probably be super pissed about it bc he doesn't know that he and I still talk about things other than just our son... but that's it, who knows what's on his!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)