Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

If you and your dh/so swapped phones, would you still be together?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My DH and I don't have any secrets - he knows the passwords to all my accounts and stuff and I know all of his. But my friend's husband has all of his stuff on lockdown. He left his cell on the counter and she picked it up thinking it was hers since they have the same one and saw messages from some woman on there. Now she's thinking of divorcing him for infidelity.

If you and your guy swapped phones with each other for a week, would you still be together by the end of the week?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Yep. We only have one cell so...
English-mum2-5
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:16 AM
We often switch phones and are still together after 6 years. I have paswords but that's to keep the kids out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:17 AM

yes we would and we actually swap phones alot  lol.  Same phone and our home screens look almost exactly a like. He grabs mine by mistake alot.

sarah427
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Yes. We often pick up each others phones (whichever one is in the room we are in) and check fb, email, etc. We also know each others passwords and dh often asks me to respond to his messages....he dictates and I type! Lol
smurfy88
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Yes, we ask each other to check things on each other's phones often.
SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Absolutely! We have no secrets from each other. Well, I don't know what he's getting me for Christmas, so thaqt's a secret, but nothing  other than that.

English-mum2-5
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Have you purposely kept the male friends from your SO?

Quoting sonnyswoman75:

Maybe not because I do have male friends he doesn't know about. I would never cheat on him though. They are just friends.

sam12796
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Yes but he might be driven crazy by all the texts and phone calls I get from my employess and vendors at work.

motherslove82
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Oh, yeah. We have the same phone, too. I pick his up sometimes and vice-versa. Neither of us have ever seen anything bad. It is funny to me how so many women get so bent out of shape about a wife looking at her husband's phone. I have responded to texts for him when he was driving and things like that. Neither of us have ever hesitated to let the other use or see our phone. It's a silly thing to get freaked out over if you have nothing to hide.

jas_momof2
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Of course we would.  I don't have a phone and wouldn't want to be bothered with the hundreds of texts he gets.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)