Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

College Student Auctions Off Her Virginity ... for the 2nd Time?!

Cafe Steph
Yesterday at 9:01 PM
Lets Watch The Walking Dead Episode 2 Together! - CafeMom

The second episode of The Walking Dead airs Sunday, October 19th! Meet us here at 9pm EST as we watch and discuss the show

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:29 AM
  • 22 Replies

College Student Auctions Off Her Virginity ... for the 2nd Time

by Adriana Velez

catarina miglioriniWhy do I have Madonna's song "Like a Virgin" stuck in my head? Because for the second time, Catarina Migliorini is offering her virginity to the highest bidder. And if that doesn't make you do a double-take, you must not know the definition of "virgin." You may not recall, but in October of 2012, Migliorini sold her virginity for $780,000 to a Japanese millionaire. And now she's for sale again ... derr, the privilege of deflowering her is for sale, that is. How is this possible? Well, I'll tell you. Somehow the deal with the Japanese businessman fell through. They, ah, failed to close the deal.

So our game Brazilian college student is giving it another try, and this time she's hoping to get around $1.5 million. I have two burning questions. What went wrong with the Japanese millionaire? And is ANY sex with ANYONE worth paying $1.5 million?

Oh, just in case you're curious, the bidding starts at $100,000 at VirginsWanted2.com. Wait, no, don't bother clicking on that link because it's broken at the moment. Is this just a stupid hoax?

Regardless ... ptthhh, what is there even to say about this silliness? I almost feel like I should apologize for bringing this to your attention at all, except you DID click on this story, so you must be at least morbidly curious. Maybe you're here just to indulge in a big, squishy, steamy pile of self-righteous judgy disgust -- in which case, you're welcome!

But back to our story, apparently Migliorini pulled out of last year's deal because when she met the guy, he apparently wasn't who he said he was ... or something like that. Not cute enough? Maybe he was, you know, every bit the creep you'd expect him to be. I mean, the kind of man who pays $780,000 to have sex with a virgin isn't exactly going to be a prince, know what I mean? If she was hoping to get it on with a handsome, gentlemanly man under the age of 60, she should probably try, you know, dating. I hear that works for most people.

Oh God, and then there's this whole bit about making a documentary about the deflowering, about which -- ugh. Not even going to touch that.

Anyway, as for my second question, is any sex with anyone worth paying $1.5 million? No. That is my unequivocal opinion. Good sex is priceless, but you have to earn it.

Do you think Catarina will follow through on the highest bid this time, or is she even serious about this?

by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:33 AM
2 moms liked this
It sounds like she just wants attention and has no morals.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this

disgusting all around.  throwing up

2Sparrows4ever
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:50 AM

I agree 1000%

Quoting Anonymous:

disgusting all around.  throwing up

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:25 AM
This is just sad...we finally live in an age in America where women aren't bought and sold like cattle....and there are women trying to sell themselves!
othermom
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:44 AM

So gross and wrong

CorpCityGrl
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:52 AM

This is disgusting and I remember when she auctioned herself off.  No morals or self-respect whatsoever. 

BekahBrownEyes
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Somehow this seemed fitting. ...
la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Creepy....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 21, 2013 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

"Regardless ... ptthhh, what is there even to say about this silliness? I almost feel like I should apologize for bringing this to your attention at all, except you DID click on this story, so you must be at least morbidly curious. Maybe you're here just to indulge in a big, squishy, steamy pile of self-righteous judgy disgust -- in which case, you're welcome!"

I can't stop laughing!  I freaking love this!

Yes!  Thank you!

For ALL of it!

:)

But to answer your question...

"Do you think Catarina will follow through on the highest bid this time, or is she even serious about this?"

No.  I think she attempting to "brand" herself similar to Courtney Stodden.

Who has now filed for legal seperation from her scandalous husband after a scandalous marriage ~ and under even more scandalous conditions... that in which they still agree to reside in the same home.

Separated... but living together... with no financial need or children involved.

Hmmm....

kysmama08
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Eww, she'll make a great hooker.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)