Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Who were you in high school? The popular one, nerd, outkast, teacher's pet, class clown?

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:37 PM
  • 83 Replies

by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Middle of the road. I could get along with anyone.
MommaLove80
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:47 PM
2 moms liked this

I was the skinny, shy little girl everybody teased and gave a hard time to.  I had a group of friends but they seemed to disappear when I was being bullied. It was rough, even had suicidal thoughts at one point.

My sophomore year we moved out of state and I changed my image to avoid getting picked on, I acted hardcore and tough, nobody messed with me, I told stories of me being in several fights and they all believed me...I just wanted people to give me a chance.

momofthem311
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:56 PM
2 moms liked this
The stoner who ditched all the time.
waytomanykids10
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh I was pretty much the outcast. I was shy, quiet, insecure, jumpy. I couldn't look people in the eye. I got bullied a lot, until the new girl started in school. After about a week of her watching me get shoved into lockers and pushed down, she stepped in and stood up for me. She was and still is my fiesty best friend. We are now 38.

tardiskitty
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 7:18 PM
I was the quiet, weird, nerdy girl.
mom2ryneandsam
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:25 PM

I was the outkast that didn't have any friends cause my parents were really strict and I couldn't have friends over or go anywhere with them and I wasn't allowed to date or go to school dances, I hated high school and was glad when it was over

MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:52 AM

what about a little of all of the above

fudgybuddymom
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 6:39 AM

I felt like an outkast although I wasn't bullied or anything. I was just a loner who read books most of the time but I wasn't a nerd. I took part in the Theatre group after school tho-it was some of the best times in my life!

culinaryqueen
by on Nov. 26, 2013 at 6:15 PM

JV cheer, Varsity song, not popular, kind of nerdy but I was in the middle, I got along with everyone, I would not have had it any other way, its funny because some of my good friends were nerds, and others outkast (they hung out in the smoking area)... lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 26, 2013 at 7:04 PM

I was the shy, good kid who got along with everyone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN