Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

TEEN MOM, ask me anything!

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:24 PM
  • 78 Replies

I know I'm a curious person and that people are too. And i also know that older parents sometimes judge us younger parents. So please, if you have any questions feel free to ask me!

by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Breezy6293
by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this

i hear ya..im a teen mom too! however..you cant properly judge something you know nothing about so it amazes me sometimes the things people will say about teen moms :/

addison_12345
by Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I couldn't agree more. It always bothers me when people judge right away, so I try to be as open about everything as I can to avoid that. But you cant please everyone, can ya?

I'm Addison btw:)

Quoting Breezy6293:

i hear ya..im a teen mom too! however..you cant properly judge something you know nothing about so it amazes me sometimes the things people will say about teen moms :/

Breezy6293
by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:33 PM

no you cant.no matter how hard you try..oh well. hi im briana :)

addison_12345
by Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Cant win every battle. 

How old are your babies? Mines a year and  a half, I'm 17. 

Quoting Breezy6293:

no you cant.no matter how hard you try..oh well. hi im briana :)

CrossStitchMum
by Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Just curious, not bashing.. Did you finish school or are you studying now? Do you live with your family or your babies father? Do you work or are you a SAHM?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Are you new here? This is the most over done post! Most of the women here are or were teen moms. What would we ask you? We already lived through it.

addison_12345
by Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Quoting CrossStitchMum:

Just curious, not bashing.. Did you finish school or are you studying now? Do you live with your family or your babies father? Do you work or are you a SAHM?

I'm a senior in highschool, so I'll graduate in June, all fingers crossed. I live with my family still. My daughters dad and I were always just best friends, never officially together, so its been a process to figure that all out. I work part time, when I can between school!

addison_12345
by Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you new here? This is the most over done post! Most of the women here are or were teen moms. What would we ask you? We already lived through it.

I'm new. I dont know what has been posted, I just thought Id put it out there. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Not really. I became a mom at 30. Lots of us here.

Quoting Anonymous:

addison_12345
by Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:58 PM

So I'm a little different then the norm then

Quoting Anonymous:

Not really. I became a mom at 30. Lots of us here.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)