Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

What is your husband like?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:28 AM
  • 27 Replies

I would like to know your favorite things about him, least favorite, and if you are happy. Go! 

by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommySwiggles
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:33 AM
2 moms liked this
I love that he is goofy. He is a nerd and a jock all at the same time. He can go out and play sports or sit in and play video games. He loves to read and have family movie nights. He is the absolute best dad and is great with all kids. He is a great husband and is supportive of the things I am passionate about. He is willing to learn for me if he knows the topic is important to me. He also spoils me rotten. Of course he has his flaws, who doesn't? But his good qualities far outweigh the bad. I live him dearly and I am very happy.
AWallewein
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:36 AM

That sounds really nice. 

Quoting MommySwiggles:

I love that he is goofy. He is a nerd and a jock all at the same time. He can go out and play sports or sit in and play video games. He loves to read and have family movie nights. He is the absolute best dad and is great with all kids. He is a great husband and is supportive of the things I am passionate about. He is willing to learn for me if he knows the topic is important to me. He also spoils me rotten. Of course he has his flaws, who doesn't? But his good qualities far outweigh the bad. I live him dearly and I am very happy.

ElleLuvsOrchids
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:59 AM

My favorite things about him are he's fun, humorous, smart, successful, emotionally intelligent, fair, handly, protective, loving, thoughtful, generous... I could go on and on, he's an all around great person.  My least favorite things are that he is messy (leaves clothes everywhere, doesn't put dishes in the dishwasher, cleans very little, etc.) and he is stubborn sometimes (he refused to hire movers and insisted he could move the whole house in a Uhaul without any help in August with just me, a sick cat and an 11 month old to our new home 40 minutes one way... it was a train wreck).  Yes, I am happy.  :)

AWallewein
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:47 PM

LOL my husband did the same thing when we moved. I just mad him haul everything while I packed. I was shocked that he moved everything alone. 

Your husband sounds great! 

Quoting ElleLuvsOrchids:

My favorite things about him are he's fun, humorous, smart, successful, emotionally intelligent, fair, handly, protective, loving, thoughtful, generous... I could go on and on, he's an all around great person.  My least favorite things are that he is messy (leaves clothes everywhere, doesn't put dishes in the dishwasher, cleans very little, etc.) and he is stubborn sometimes (he refused to hire movers and insisted he could move the whole house in a Uhaul without any help in August with just me, a sick cat and an 11 month old to our new home 40 minutes one way... it was a train wreck).  Yes, I am happy.  :)

la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:36 PM

I love my husband and I think he's a wonderful man. He's hard-working and a wonderful father and husband. He gives is all in to spending time with our family. He is always planning special things for me and the kid's. He goes all out for holiday's and birthdays and I'm not talking just presents. He is funny, kind, sweet and caring. Romantic. We have the same hobbies, music, movie and TV tastes.

My least favorite thing about him is a really stupid thing actually, he likes to take naps and/or sleep in. He can also get grumpy and in really bad moods but I have no room to talk, I can do both of those as well.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:31 PM
We are opposite, he is a jokester, he gets along with mostly anyone meets. He's the outdoors type, and here are the things that he likes to do: camping, fishing, work on cars, he likes to ride snow mobiles, and be with his kids. He watches Sci-fi shows, and he enjoys his cartoons.
Momofmenagerie
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I love that when I get emotional or in pain and crying, he curls up next to me and says our wedding vows to me.

I love that my son from a previous relationship is " his son" when said child was nine when we married ( he's 14 now) OUR CHILDREN :-)

I love that he loves me.... Us

I can't think of an annoying habit or frustration.... I never believed in a " soulmate" but, WOW! Did I luck out!
AWallewein
by Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Wow yes you did. How long have you been married?

I cant think of anything I love about my husband at the moment besides that he is great with our child. 

He talks down to me. 

When I tell him he needs to not talk to me a certain way, he tells me he is talking to me in a way that I deserve to be talked to. 

He smokes a lot of pot, makes it one of his main prioritys. 

He doesn't appreciate what I do, in turn he focuses on what I do wrong, or dont do.. 

My marriage has been miserable. 

I am stuck on his person, I want noone else.. but I hate who he is.. if that makes sense?

He wasnt always like this... 

Quoting Momofmenagerie: I love that when I get emotional or in pain and crying, he curls up next to me and says our wedding vows to me.

I love that my son from a previous relationship is " his son" when said child was nine when we married ( he's 14 now) OUR CHILDREN :-)

I can't think of an annoying habit or frustration.... I never believed in a " soulmate" but, WOW! Did I luck out!

AWallewein
by Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 4:16 PM

He wasnt even excited on our wedding day, no smile, no nerves, no vows.  He wore carhearts and work boots with a t shirt. Not at all like I dreamed of as a child. 

Quoting AWallewein:

Wow yes you did. How long have you been married?

I cant think of anything I love about my husband at the moment besides that he is great with our child. 

He talks down to me. 

When I tell him he needs to not talk to me a certain way, he tells me he is talking to me in a way that I deserve to be talked to. 

He smokes a lot of pot, makes it one of his main prioritys. 

He doesn't appreciate what I do, in turn he focuses on what I do wrong, or dont do.. 

My marriage has been miserable. 

I am stuck on his person, I want noone else.. but I hate who he is.. if that makes sense?

He wasnt always like this... 

Quoting Momofmenagerie: I love that when I get emotional or in pain and crying, he curls up next to me and says our wedding vows to me.

famiglia_bella
by Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 4:22 PM
1 mom liked this

He's a dork, that's my favorite and least favorite thing about him.  He's the best kind of person and his presence enriches my life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)