Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Vagina/vulva art EDIT

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 10:36 PM
  • 25 Replies

I found this on Facebook today. It's about a lady who literally shoves a ball of yarn inside of her vagina then pulls it out inch-by-inch to knit a really long (and sometimes bloody) scarf.

See for yourself at this link:

http://m.brobible.com/index.php/life/article/ball-of-yarn-knits-with-it

by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Are you from canada
BL2010
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 9:11 AM

Ummm, no thanks

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2013 at 9:42 AM

ewww

merryvoice
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Why??
aehutmacher
by Abby on Dec. 4, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Quoting merryvoice: Why??

Seem thing about projecting the vulva as something simple and un eventful, instead of the typical view of it as erotic and actively inviting. An interesting concept, I guess, or just the result of some awesome weed. Either way, she's making herself known.
famiglia_bella
by Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 12:39 AM

There's a FB page called VulvaLoveLovely that makes jewelry pieces that look like flowers.  It's kind of amazing.

aehutmacher
by Abby on Dec. 4, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Quoting famiglia_bella:

There's a FB page called VulvaLoveLovely that makes jewelry pieces that look like flowers.  It's kind of amazing.

I actually saw something on Upworthy I think, about the clitorus ("cliteracy", actually). Any, I must say it did not look like I thought it did. I've learned a lot more than I thought I would about female anatomy via Facebook.
momwriter
by Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Yuck

PEEPkiller
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Yarn?! That just sounds painful!

merryvoice
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Ha, yeah I do have to wonder if drugs are involved sometimes, with the things people do! And you're right; she sure is making herself known!

Quoting aehutmacher:
Quoting merryvoice: Why??

Seem thing about projecting the vulva as something simple and un eventful, instead of the typical view of it as erotic and actively inviting. An interesting concept, I guess, or just the result of some awesome weed. Either way, she's making herself known.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)