Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

OMG, Kanye really stuck his arrogant foot in his mouth once again

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
Seems Kanye West's ego is at it again, as the rapper just gave an interview this weekend to SaturdayNightOnline.com in which he compared himself to a cop or a soldier. Kanye likened the danger he faces on stage every night, perhaps from slipping and falling, to that of what a police officer or soldier faces in their jobs. West of course is no stranger to egotistical remarks, as he recently also compared himself to a slave, according to The Hollywood Gossip on Monday, Dec. 9.

Of course Kanye isn't alone in the out-of-whack ego department. While giving a deposition last month, Tom Cruise kind of equated acting to fighting the war in Afghanistan.

Those remarks inspired Mark Wahlberg to condemn any celebrity who dares to make such comparisons. Of course, that's kettle/black territory since who can forget Wahlberg once sort of claiming he could have prevented 9/11?

Kanye explained it as he's literally going out to do his job every day knowing that something could happen to him -whether it be verbal abuse from the press, or something happening to him from people turning on him and not liking him anymore.

Then West made his comments clear when he explained, "You could actually slip on that stage". So it seems the rapper thinks his job is like going to war because he could slip and fall at any moment. Wow.

Radar Online notes that the "Yeezus" tour may be stressing West out, because during a recent stop in Tampa,Fla., Kanye stopped the show after only three songs and demanded the lights be turned off.

He then cursed out his tech crew and eventually stormed off stage. After finally returning, Kanye continued to blast the crowd with expletive-filled rants, with one lasting more than 14 minutes long.

The bottom line from the video of his radio interview is that Kanye feels like he's at war because of all the media scrutiny he and Kim Kardashian are under. Doesn't he think shutting his mouth once in a while might help?

In light of his comments, Kanye West may just want to lay low and hunker down with Kim and daughter North for the next few days. But likely his mansion won't feel much like a bunker.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 9, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
famiglia_bella
by Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 2:38 PM
4 moms liked this

Maybe he is bipolar?  He seems to lose it A LOT.  Like waaaaay more than just your everyday asshole.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Hes an idiot, I wouldnt listen to that fool.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I thought his last video was a joke. Like, literally, a parody or something. That man is a talentless moron and I cannot believe brainless idiots made him famous. Sad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Most of you just don't truely understand what he's saying some things are just off the wall but most have a point that you would have to really open your mind to understand or even live through.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this
He is delusional and nothing he says makes sense no matter how you cut it. Him may be falling on stage has nothing to do what soldiers or fireman do every day. Can't wait till he goes away forever.

Quoting Anonymous: Most of you just don't truely understand what he's saying some things are just off the wall but most have a point that you would have to really open your mind to understand or even live through.
Mandallyn
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:16 AM
He wants publicity, even if it's just because of his idiocy. He doesn't understand every one laughing at you isn't the same as everyone cheering for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:18 AM
I guess , you would have to truley listen to an interview then go based off a tabloid, but that's your opinion and this is mine and I'm not really a "fan" I don't buy any of his music I just have heard him speak and his interviews a few times and what he had to say was very true and had great point but again you'd have to open your mind up to understand and some just will never most people will reject everything he says and does though because of his approach but it's kinda like the woman on here shoving breast is best down your throat while calling you a bitch have valid points but can't receive it because how they say it.

Quoting Anonymous: He is delusional and nothing he says makes sense no matter how you cut it. Him may be falling on stage has nothing to do what soldiers or fireman do every day. Can't wait till he goes away forever.

Quoting Anonymous: Most of you just don't truely understand what he's saying some things are just off the wall but most have a point that you would have to really open your mind to understand or even live through.
Kazoo22
by Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Cruise and West should never become bffs. The world would implode from their egos getting too close to each other. 

maria1613
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Because I'm sure our men and women at war are only scared of slipping and falling.....
EarlGrayHot
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this

What a  moron.  No, he is NOT facing the same dangers policmen or soldiers face everyday!  Although, come to think of it, he IS pared with a Kardashian, which has got to be pretty scary.  Lets ignore both of these idiots and maybe they will disappear. They are, after all, both talentless idiots whose are only famous for being famous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)