Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who fills your stocking?

Posted by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 8:33 PM
  • 43 Replies

I noticed that my kids are filled, my husbands is filled, and mine is 100% empty. Am I supposed to fill my own? Cause that is NO fun!

Who fills your stocking?

by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
allycally
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 8:36 PM
We just do the kiddos
AWallewein
by Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 8:39 PM

I found Santa more believable as a child when my parents got their stockings filled as well. 

Quoting AWallewein

I noticed that my kids are filled, my husbands is filled, and mine is 100% empty. Am I supposed to fill my own? Cause that is NO fun!

Who fills your stocking?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 19, 2013 at 9:29 PM
We just do my girls.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 19, 2013 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this

DH always fills mine.  we both do the kids, i do his and he does mine

cjsix
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 10:33 PM
I do everyone's and yes...including mine : ( but,on the plus side...I get to put in things I like! Usually a magazine I have wanted : )
deadlights86
by Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Nobody. Dh and I have stockings but I usually just put whatever candy is left over in ours.
-Kney-
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm with you.. my kids are filled even tho my 1 year old took his tonight when I got home lol and my boyfriends is filled but mine is empty and I wont fill mine.

AWallewein
by Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 12:23 AM

How will you feel christmas morning if there is nothing there? Is it wrong to expect them to? 

Quoting -Kney-:

I'm with you.. my kids are filled even tho my 1 year old took his tonight when I got home lol and my boyfriends is filled but mine is empty and I wont fill mine.

soontobemommie3
by Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Dh fills mine.
-Kney-
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 5:52 PM

I wont feel anything to me its not about me more about my kids I rather spend all the money on them then spend a little on myself thats just me and I'm like that all the time but my boyfriend did get a few of my favorite candy at the store today plus I found the show The 10th Kingdom for $5 he bought and I wrapped it to put in my stocking. My boyfriend is getting me a present just gonna be late since we had lot of bills this month and i guess its pricy :/ lol

Quoting AWallewein:

How will you feel christmas morning if there is nothing there? Is it wrong to expect them to? 

Quoting -Kney-:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)