Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello Everyone!

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:59 PM
  • 6 Replies

My name is Melanie and I am a mom of 5 and sometimes 6 if you include my fiancee...lol. I love meeting other moms and new people in general however, in person I'm a little nervous going up to a stranger and sparking up a conversation. I am a pastry chef and a network marketing professional on the side! I love helping others or being asked to help in anyway I can and will put forth the effort! My favorite things are Frogs, Kids, baking and decorating cakes and family.

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
emommy24811
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:42 AM

What kind of pastries?? Lol I'm sorry, I love to eat. How are you? LOL 

baking eating

jalikym
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Hi Melanie.  I am Pam.  I have 6 girls.  Five of which are grown or think they are.  Girl number 6 is just 3 and is an old soul.  I am a health inspector. My job is stressful at times.  I am backward about meeting new people in person but in my job I am direct opposite.  Go Figure??  I guess its my id tag hanging around my neck lol.   I love to cook.  I am a tv channel flipper or I play games on facebook for my relaxation.  I wish I could decorate cakes but my talents are not there. So I admire you. 

BL2010
by BL on Dec. 31, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Hi and welcome

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Hello n welcome!
dingysfamily
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Nice to meet you Melanie, I have a daughter named Melanie. Hope you enjoy the group!

LyTe684
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 2:00 PM
Helurrrrrr!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)