Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are dreams?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

In your own words, describe what dreams mean to you.

Are they metaphores mentally preparing you for something to come?

Sometimes I wonder if everyone is phsycic. 

Tests show the Average human uses only 10% of their brain.
I have often wondered if that other 90% is capable of tapping into the future or many other things you read about in books, and hear about in history.  

Our minds are most relaxed when we sleep, so is it possible that we are able to tap into that other 90% while we sleep?

I have had many dreams that ended up coming true in one way or the other. Mostly those that were reacurring.

I'm not crazy, just curious.

What do you think?  

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Velvetfog
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 6:45 AM

I think of my dreams as the platform my subconscious uses to express feelings and ideas, some that I'm fully aware of and others I've never intentionally given much thought to.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Yes, I think it could be a little bit of everything. Have you ever had a dream that came true? 

My dreams have been reocurrent since I was a little girl. Not always the same scene but they usually involve a natural disaster of some kind. 

Quoting Velvetfog:

I think of my dreams as the platform my subconscious uses to express feelings and ideas, some that I'm fully aware of and others I've never intentionally given much thought to.

Velvetfog
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, I think it could be a little bit of everything. Have you ever had a dream that came true? 

My dreams have been reocurrent since I was a little girl. Not always the same scene but they usually involve a natural disaster of some kind. 

Quoting Velvetfog:

Not that came true, a few times I've had nightmares that something was wrong with my sister and found out when I talked to her later that there had been something going on with her the day I had the dream. They weren't accurate but it was odd enough for us to notice. In one of them she died, then I talked to her and found out she'd been really upset that night because her dog was hit by a car and killed.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)