Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Jenny McCarthy

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:36 PM
  • 43 Replies
1 mom liked this

JENNY MCCARTHY: MY BAD, TURNS OUT MY KID DOESN’T HAVE AUTISM

JENNY MCCARTHY AND SON

Holy crap!

This would be why you shouldn’t receive your medical advice from Playboy centerfolds. For YEARS, Jenny McCarthy has been the most vocal anti-vaccine spokesperson in the world. McCarthy had claimed (despite all evidence to the contrary) that childhood vaccines had caused her young son’s autism.

Now in a stunning article in Time magazine, it’s revealed that McCarthy’s son NEVER had autism in the first place. It turns out the boy had been misdiagnosed and really has a rare neurological disorder. Fortunately, the child is getting better and no longer displays any signs of autism. However, McCarthy has not apologized for her misdirected zealotry against having children vaccinated. Even if she did, APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED.

How many thousands and thousands of children have developed childhood diseases because their idiot mothers saw Jenny McCarthy on Oprah or some other show and refused to get them vaccinated? We’ll never know. What IS known is the CDC literally called McCarthy “a menace to public health.”

by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VinVanMom
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:40 PM
6 moms liked this
No one should have taken medical info from a playboy bunny
NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:41 PM
3 moms liked this

Did you just find this out?  I think its pretty old news

dayskitty
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:44 PM

I just read it today,guess I am behind.It was posted on Facebook.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Did you just find this out?  I think its pretty old news

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this
She's an idiot.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:48 PM
2 moms liked this

Gee..I called that one when she came out with it years ago.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this

People should be aware of the garbage they're putting in their children's bodies because they care, not because some bimbo told them it was bad.

I don't vaccinate because I don't believe in the crap that vaccines are made of! Horrible crap and poisons going into my little baby's body? No thank you!

Rust.n.Gears
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 3:05 PM

It was obvious this was crap when she claimed she "cured" his autism. It can't be cured. It was a huge debate in my autism community and the majority was certain her son was misdiagnosed.

Mommy2Boys0900
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 5:07 PM
Yeah, I thought it was crap too when she claimed to cure her son's autism.

Quoting Rust.n.Gears:

It was obvious this was crap when she claimed she "cured" his autism. It can't be cured. It was a huge debate in my autism community and the majority was certain her son was misdiagnosed.

squeekumsaus
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:34 PM

As much as its old news, this woman is and always has been a bloody raving lunatic

She has done so much damage to vax levels 

srehman
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah. She's kinda out there. I haven't been able to "click" with her and haven't ever liked her since she was on that dating game on MTV.
I don't disagree with the vaccinations attributing to autism. But, I didn't go by what she said or purchased any of her books. She's really out there.

Also, you shouldn't listen to people who posed in play boy or any other "celebrity". Do your own research and decide for yourself and more importantly your children.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)