Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

here a question. bully or bullied

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:10 PM
  • 32 Replies

I just read a post about a mom who's son is in kindergarten and was teased for a shirt he wore to school. My question. We bullied in school or where the bully? Kids any more r just plain meant to each other and its just getting worse and there starting at a younger age. When I was in school granted I graduated almost 8 years ago from a very small town and we never really had this problem for the most part the kids in my class got along and we thought of each other as brothers and sisters and fought like them too. There's been one tragedy to the next, from school shootings and suicides from bullying. So what were u the bully or the bullied?

by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:19 PM
Neither.
drsdolphin
by New Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I was bullied. I was very underweight due to thyroid issues. I had badly bucked teeth and my chin went to far back because my lower jaw was underdeveloped. I had all these issues taken care of but still have the bad memories of those days.

korra2013
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:33 PM
I got bullied in elementary and when I hit middle school I changed. I wasn't a bully but I had a quick temper. Still do to this day if someone gets in my face it will be the last thing they do
DanaG70
by Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 5:48 PM
2 moms liked this

I was teased until I learned to stand up for myself.

I never teased other kids, wasn't in my nature.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:09 AM
1 mom liked this
If my sister was nor around to stop other kids being rude and cruel to me, I would had been the kid who was bullied all of the time at school.

She was my hero!
Chirinos
by Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I was the one that was bullied all the time. I hated it. It started in elementary school and continued all the way into high school.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:59 AM
My mom has bullied me all my life. I wasn't bullied at school until middle school though it was my group of "friends" that instigated it behind my back.
marilyn623
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 3:08 AM
I was bullied
kayfarmgirl
by Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 8:33 AM

I was bullied back in school days till I learned not to take it and pushed back .  I may be older here  ....but back in my school days the Principal or a teacher took care of bullies most of the time as it wasn't acceptable behavior.  . Things like this didn't get out of hand as those rather intense one on one chats in the hallway, classroom , gym or office awaited those with a discipline or  bullying problem!

kellysparkles
by Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 8:45 AM

I was bullied a lot - for as long as I can remember actually.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)