Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

A job i can work from home?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 9:51 AM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

Anyone have any ideas? 

I'm a stay at home mom of a almost 2 year old. After two years of never having money in my pockets i feel like i need a side job just so i have some spending money.

I need a job i can do from home that wont much interfere with my day to day activities. Online jobs ( product review, blogger), secret shoppers. Anything on those lines.

I know that sounds way out there.. "cool where do i sign up!"  If jobs like that where easy to get everyone would have one...

Yep it's probably unrealistic, but does anyone out there know of a way i could get a job like that? 

by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrseoc
by Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 11:58 AM

BUMP!

nb34
by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 12:18 PM

BUMP!

LovlyRita
by Natalie on Jan. 15, 2014 at 3:04 PM

AVON, Mary Kay, Scentsy...

tiniowien
by Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 4:05 PM

Try working solutions, it's a in home call center you make your own hours and you're paid bi weekly 

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jan. 15, 2014 at 4:26 PM
Bump
AromaDrops33
by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 4:28 PM
I'm a SAHM and I work from home as a Jordan Essentials Bath & Body consultant. I absolutely LOVE this company, what they stand for, and most of all the natural products they make
charleyangel317
by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 4:29 PM

Do you do any kinds of crafts? I did direct sales for a while and finally decided to go out on my own.

tifbrown
by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 4:30 PM

I have had a few jobs I've worked from home over the years. They were positions I kind of created for myself. My first was in college. I did my co-op with an oil company, I did a great job there and they asked me to stay on to work from home. In college I did a lot of work with building resumes, when I had kids I would post ads online to do resumes, cover letters, job searches and online applications for people. I made decent money at it. I have done it off and on for years. One of those ads caught the eye of a realtor. I did her son's resume and landed him a job. She offered me a job to be her real estate assistant. I did her advertising, managed her social media, uploaded listings to realty sites, etc. I did one in online advertising, but I didn't keep it up long. Lots of work with no pay off. Over the summer I worked at a greenhouse / landscaping company. It was just supposed to be part time, but they were behind the times and I saw room for needed improvements. I did all of the estimates from home, worked with clients, called vendors for material deliveries and such. I also worked at the greenhouse doing sales. I did all of the online advertising as well. And, most recently I have worked for my mil who works from home. She is a book keeper and I work as her assistant, as well as, working in special projects. I have looked and searched and have never really found anything online that has panned out to work from home. It they ask for money up front, it's probably a scam. However, there are opportunities. A lot of call centres are offering from home positions. Medical transcriptionist is another good on, but yo have to take a course for that. Just take your time and look around, I'm sure ou can find something. Good luck!

BoopBettyBoop
by Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 5:38 PM

When I was doing my search for an at home business, I knew that in order to succeed it had to have residual income, which meant products that people would want to order month after month.  And these products had to be something that was used and consumed on a regular basis, not something that they would have to spend new dollars on but something they used already but BETTER!  I have found this in the company I work with.  These products are non-toxic, safe for your home, family and the environment. There are several product lines: nutritional, personal, beauty and household - something for everyone. And the best part, no new money needs to be spent, simply switch stores.  You do not have to sell these products or take orders, just share them with people like you would share information about your favorite restaurant or movie.

If you would like to learn more about these amazing products and business opportunity, send me a message and I promise I will get back to you.  I completely love these products and to me a business with actual products that people love and continue to purchase, means your business will continue to grow.

USARomanceChick
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:37 PM

I am a Taboo Essentials distributor! I work from home and set my own hours; be your own boss today! This is such a fun company with tons of awesome perks & rewards! Many distributors earn over $75+ per hour! You can even sell on eBay or do couples parties! It's totally up to you! Training provided! Our home office is out of Vegas. If you would like more information or to request a catalog; check out my website: www.tabooessentials.com/davia

This is a fun way to earn great income! Must be over age 18.Inventory NOT required.

USARomanceChick@gmail.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)