Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's Chat! 1/16

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:00 AM
  • 76 Replies
1 mom liked this

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind? What are you doing today?

Tell us what's on your mind...
Reply to this post and chat with other members by quoting their replies!

how are youSteph

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kitty_Myrick
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:29 AM

Got the internet back.  My husband played fast and loose with the bills to get me a new pair of glasses and frames (even thow it dosen't make sence) and the reimbursement from Flex hasn't even been processed yet.  So with out warring on Tuesday night out goes our internet.  Not upset about letting the bill slip, but he could warned me.  Oh and yeah, the glasses broke after being worn for like an hour. Grate quality control people. Probably get them back on Saturday. 

So now I'm off to take the shower I've been trying to take since Monday.

cat

Cafe Steph
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Oh, no, that really sucks about the glasses and everything but welcome back! LOL, why haven't you been able to shower since then? Just too much going on? (and I've totally been there)

Quoting Kitty_Myrick:

Got the internet back.  My husband played fast and loose with the bills to get me a new pair of glasses and frames (even thow it dosen't make sence) and the reimbursement from Flex hasn't even been processed yet.  So with out warring on Tuesday night out goes our internet.  Not upset about letting the bill slip, but he could warned me.  Oh and yeah, the glasses broke after being worn for like an hour. Grate quality control people. Probably get them back on Saturday. 

cat

jessica4212011
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh woke up with a migraine. Its gonna be a fun day. I have a almost 3yr old and 8 month old to chase. Lol

Cafe Steph
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Oh no! Migraines are awful. Do you get migraines often?

Quoting jessica4212011:

Oh woke up with a migraine. Its gonna be a fun day. I have a almost 3yr old and 8 month old to chase. Lol

Kitty_Myrick
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:57 AM

Yeah, my girls are a hand full sometimes.  I was going to get one yesterday, but my two year old locked herself and her one year old sister in our bathroom. And guess what, the screwdriver we use to unlock the doors was in our closet..in our bathroom. After 15 of trying to get her to open the door and only getting "I need help"  and a 10 minute phone call to my husband who was of now help and another 5 of hoping there wasn't any scorpions in a garage, not to mention wondering what I was going to say to the neighbor when I show up on at their front door in my nightgown I I found the tool kit my husband use on our computers. I got the door open.  Then called my best frind before I killed her.  Anyhow yeah, I was dune after that and just got dressed.

cat 

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Oh, no, that really sucks about the glasses and everything but welcome back! LOL, why haven't you been able to shower since then? Just too much going on? (and I've totally been there)

Quoting Kitty_Myrick:

cat

Miss_Mandy80
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Nothing as fun as yesterday, since I was shopping at the Mall yesterday, lol. But I am cleaning up and doing my daily exercises today. Yay! lol ;)

SuchAKillJoy
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:05 AM

Still working on waking up fully. I have my coffee and cigarette. Sitting outside enjoying the air. Letting the little one sleep in today since we have nothing to do. Yay for odd offdays.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:14 AM

I'm pregnant and feel really bloated today.  Boobs are sore also.  I wonder if it's just one of those pregnancy day.  I'm worried about my neighbor.   She is 16 and pregnant.  Her mother works at night so her dad is taking her to her doctor appointments.  Her dad has told her that he is not taking her to the hospital when her delivery time time comes until it is almost time for her to deliver.  He wants her to labor at home until she is ready to crown.  He wants her to suffer so that she will not get pregnant again. 

jessica4212011
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:15 AM

yep if I'm lucky once a week some time 3. I've learned to deal just hard some days.

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Oh no! Migraines are awful. Do you get migraines often?

Quoting jessica4212011:

charleyangel317
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm at work and bored out of my mind! It is so slow here today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)