Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Why are woman threatened by other woman all the time?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 87 Replies
1 mom liked this
I mean seriously. Why is it if a woman doesn't like a hairstyle on another woman she's jealous? Why do women hate on each other so much? Why is it that women really are such bitches to each other?
Can't women be supportive of each other? Why are women so insecure within themselves that they have to put other women down?

Anyway, it won't ever change. But, it's something to think about.

(Of course if it's obvious that one woman is doing something inappropriate with another's man, that's an exception or just being rude).

ETA:

We as women need to be proud of our own beauty and own all of it! Our crooked nose to our stubby pinky toe! If we can love ourself and be secure with what we have there is no reason to say that someone else is jealous!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2014 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stargaze281
by Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 1:27 AM
I know!
Okie-chick
by on Jan. 19, 2014 at 1:28 AM
7 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 19, 2014 at 10:32 AM
4 moms liked this
I don't know women like that. Find better friends.
blue.butterfly
by on Jan. 19, 2014 at 11:19 AM
4 moms liked this

Not all women are like that. I'm not. If I see a woman with something I admire, I acknowledge it, and if I know her, I tell her so!

mindful23
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 7:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like teenage girls to me
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2014 at 12:21 PM
That's exactly what I do too! But more often than not I hear women all the time saying she didn't like my hair cut she mush wish she could pull it off.
Or a top...that girl said this top isn't cut for me she must wish she could look as hot as me in it.
Why are women soo childish! I mean grown women! Come on!
My favorite! Was when someone asked me if I was losing weight bc they were told my dh wanted me to bc he was all of a solid den attracted to her and said something like well she lost a lot of weight why can't you ! I nearly slapped her!!! So, the point was I was getting healthy ( for myself if course) bc she lost weigh and I was "jealous". Puh-lease!!!!!
I'm tired of hearing this. I think women should be empowered to love themselves and respect each other and if that hair style is cute or isn't cute take it as a compliment or think harder about the next hair style! It's not because "she's jealous!"
Love that you have confidence and can do this as well!!! We need more women like this!

Quoting blue.butterfly:

Not all women are like that. I'm not. If I see a woman with something I admire, I acknowledge it, and if I know her, I tell her so!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2014 at 12:22 PM
I wish!! It would make more sense!
Grown women!

Quoting mindful23: Sounds like teenage girls to me
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2014 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh no sweetie, I don't associate with people like this. I hear it from others all the time.

Quoting NDADanceMom: I don't know women like that. Find better friends.
Jambo4
by Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this

It's just a matter of feeling comfortable in your own skin.

mommylk
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this
It really sounds like you are in an environment with a lot of negative people close at hand. For your sanity you've got to keep negative people out of your space.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN