Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

abusive 16 yo mom

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:35 PM
  • 38 Replies
1 mom liked this
So my one of my good friends got this 16 yo girl pregnant and since she got pregnant she has become so abusive to my friend. He told me that she'll throw all her weight on him when he isn't paying attention, she punches him, smacks him, smacks things out of his hands, throws things, breaks things, freaks out over everything... anyhow, she had their baby 4 weeks ago and hasn't improved any of her behavior. I was hoping that if she saw me be a mother it would changer her parenting but this girl really has no motherly instinct at all. She always gets irritated when her son cries, she gets grossed out when he poops or spits up, she doesn't have a desire to hold him, she refuses to breast feed because she thinks its nasty...there are Haute so many things that are wrong.
Anyways, She called me the other day to ask if I could pick her up from the mall because she and my friend got in a fight WITH THEIR INFANT IN THE BACKSEAT and they were broken up so I told her that she was too violent, if she didn't get that way their fights wouldn't get so bad. Now my friend won't talk to me because that girl is so controlling and im afraid for that baby:( I fear that shell accidentally kill or really hurt her son.
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:19 PM
4 moms liked this
CPS
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2014 at 11:11 AM
Has sad she actually done anything to hurt the BABY yet? Or you're just assuming she will?
JulesM13
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 1:21 PM
Im assuming she will because I know her:( I can see it happen
kaybayblee3
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this

She sounds like she needs someone to intervene with this bahavior. Theres no telling what she has done that no one has seen to that baby. She needs help. Anger managment and some parenting classes.

Tatiana7
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like a teenaged girl.
Alicia_Griffin
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 2:24 PM
She needs cps to have that baby taken away before she does something she regrets
Rust.n.Gears
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Call child services. This family needs help.
Skye24
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 8:05 PM

Can you talk to any of the parents ? If not , get the police or someone else involved . The boys mother needs to know she is hitting him . Don't mess around ...she is a child herself and she is crying out for help..

AliKatAK47
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:25 PM

How old is your friend?

She sounds like my brother's ex. That chick was psycho. She should get help. 

BL2010
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

For starters, she's 16. She's a kid herself. How old is your friend and why weren't try to prevent a pregnancy?

If you are that worried about the baby then you need to called Child Protective Services.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)