Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Totally nuts about Coffee..

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 2:11 AM
  • 14 Replies

If you haven't noticed I love Coffee.

My kids always know what to get me for those special occasions, from coffee cups , to coffee makers and especially COFFEE.

Tell what kind of coffee is your favorite or coffee drink.  How you like it and so on. I like mocha's with a little bit of rum flavoring in my Dr Who mug I got for Christmas.

Feel like sharing ???

I'm curious.

by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 2:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StytchWytch
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:30 AM

I don't have a favorite brand. I have Millstones, Cameron's, Black Mountain Gold, Java Delight, and some coffee beans we brought back from Germany. My favorite is French Press, but for day to day use I have my Keurig. I use different mugs every day. I like it with coconut almond milk blend and a little sugar.

mjmorrison
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:36 AM

I melt pieces of candy cane in black coffee.

charleyangel317
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:42 AM

I love instant cappuchinno but at work I drink regular coffee black. I love french vanilla. I have a Tennessee Vols travel mug I use a lot but I also have a dark brown coffee mug that has a quilted pattern on it.

my4kids274
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:07 AM

I love any coffee...

:)

My favorite though is Starbucks Verona blend. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:18 AM

Marley one love & cafe bustello. 2 sugars, splash of milk.

LaughsAlot
by Liz on Jan. 22, 2014 at 11:28 AM

Mobile Photo

I use coffee from a local roasting coffee company who I used to work for...I loved it!!!! My boss would grind some coffee beans while still warm & make us a cup of coffee, I got so spoiled :-) I love it very strong & 1st cup is black, afterwards I use a teaspoon of sugar in my cup....I love perculated coffee best, I get more caffeine & strong flavor that way!!!!! Cups gotta be big too
:-)
MommaH4
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:12 PM

Mocha Ice Coffee light and sweet. :) YUM

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Jan. 22, 2014 at 2:38 PM

We use plain old ordinary Maxwell House most of the time and I like french vanilla creamer.

storkradio193
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:35 PM

I prefer Starbucks with sweet n low and half n half.

JTE11
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:55 PM

Aw, I love coffee but haven't been able to drink it for years. I used to like the occasional alcoholic coffee drink with some hazelnut in it, and cappuccino.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)