Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Getting dds hand and foot prints tattooed on me in about an hour =)

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 12:39 PM
  • 24 Replies

My neighbor is a tattoo artist and has worked with me on an awesome design. It's going on top of my left foot. I have a tattoo on my shoulder, which didn't hurt much, and I know this one will hurt more so I'm prepared for that. Any tattooed mommas out there with any advice for a foot tattoo? I'll post a picture when it's done =) 

by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KikiB85
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 3:15 PM
I've always wanted one but haven't ventured there yet. I wanted something around my ankle/foot. Good luck. Let me know how much it hurts!
brittybby2010
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 5:46 PM

It hurt pretty bad. Bearable, but still bad. Totally worth it though! I'm waiting for my sister to bring me some soap so I can wash it and I'll post pics =)

Quoting KikiB85: I've always wanted one but haven't ventured there yet. I wanted something around my ankle/foot. Good luck. Let me know how much it hurts!

brittybby2010
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 6:15 PM
5 moms liked this

Quoting KikiB85: I've always wanted one but haven't ventured there yet. I wanted something around my ankle/foot. Good luck. Let me know how much it hurts!

Butterfly8338
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 6:40 PM

Hi I'm Jessica I have 3 tattooed 1 on my left ankle and on the rite ankle and on the back of my nike

Reesecup1029
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 6:47 PM
That's cute some big little feet lol so cute. I have 3 too. Never thought about that though. Looks good.
KikiB85
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 6:47 PM
I like that he didn't make the prints too dark. I've seen the feet tats and it's just way too much ink. They don't look right when it's too dark.

Can I just ask in general why get it on ur foot?
brittybby2010
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 7:16 PM

I had originally wanted just the foot print and her name on my foot, but when I saw what my artist came up with I fell in love. 

Quoting KikiB85: I like that he didn't make the prints too dark. I've seen the feet tats and it's just way too much ink. They don't look right when it's too dark.

Can I just ask in general why get it on ur foot?

brittybby2010
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol I got the prints when dd was three months =) her prints from the hospital weren't too clear, at least not enough for a tattoo. Thanks =)

Quoting Reesecup1029: That's cute some big little feet lol so cute. I have 3 too. Never thought about that though. Looks good.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 2, 2014 at 7:46 PM

I honestly don't think they look that good :/  I think they could have been done way better.  If I ever get a tattoo I'm waiting till I have enough money to go someone who's really reputable and extremely good.  Even if it costs me a lot of money and I have to be on a waiting list... 

Idntreallycare
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 8:31 PM

my advice is to stay as still as possible... you may twitch when he hits nerves, try to control it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN