Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

WINNER ANNOUNCED: Let's Celebrate Valentine's Day! WIN a $100 Gift Card!

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 10:02 AM
  • 1988 Replies
5 moms liked this

Happy Valentine's Day!

Whether you're married, single or dating, it's nice to take some time out to think about those you love and who love you - and don't forget to love yourself and treat yourself well today, too:)

In the replies below, tell us...

What are some fun ways to celebrate Valentine's Day?

What are some good Valentine's Day gift ideas for the special people in our lives?

Multiple replies are welcome!
The more you play, the more likely you'll WIN:)

One member who replies to this post by February 16th at 11pm will be chosen at random to win a $100 Gift Card!

Then, click here to join the Valentine's Day Party & WIN PRIZES! > > >

bunch of roses

The Celebrate Valentine's Day sweepstakes starts 2/3/14 at 10am (ET) and ends 2/16/2014 at 11pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period"). To enter this contest, reply to this post with an appropriate comment during the Sweepstakes Period.   Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $100 gift card to Target, Walmart or amazon.com. The random drawing shall occur on or about 3/7/14.
No Purchase Necessary. Open to US residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

LOTS of LOVE from all of us at CafeMom to all of you!!

blowing kisses                   holding balloons    

by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Featured Replies
Cafe Robin
by Head Admin on Jun. 9, 2014 at 4:53 PM

congratulations      ....and the WINNER is....   

pamelakeller

You have won a $100 gift card!

KikiB85
by Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 10:21 AM
Me and my df will be home with our week old baby on vday! So excited!

He has been searching for vday cupcakes entimements(sp) makes...my mom found end by her house and bringing me some when she comes. Happy vday to him lol. We don't really do anything big so. Simple things!
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Feb. 3, 2014 at 10:59 AM
Cooking dinner and spending time together.choc and candy or flowers or something nice for each other..

Quoting Cafe Robin:

Happy Valentine's Day!

Whether you're married, single or dating, it's nice to take some time out to think about those you love and who love you - and don't forget to love yourself and treat yourself well today, too:)

In the replies below, tell us...

What are some fun ways to celebrate Valentine's Day?

What are some good Valentine's Day gift ideas for the special people in our lives?

Multiple replies are welcome!
The more you play, the more likely you'll WIN:)

One member who replies to this post by February 16th at 11pm will be chosen at random to win a $100 Gift Card!

having chocolate

The Celebrate Valentine's Day sweepstakes starts 2/3/14 at 10am (ET) and ends 2/16/2014 at 11pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period"). To enter this contest, reply to this post with an appropriate comment during the Sweepstakes Period.   Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $100 gift card to Target, Walmart or amazon.com. The random drawing shall occur on or about 3/7/14.
No Purchase Necessary. Open to US residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

LOTS of LOVE from all of us at CafeMom to all of you!!

blowing kisses                   holding balloons    

SOUTHBEACH147
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 12:53 PM

On valentine's day I will be cooking a seafood dinner along with a heart shaped chocolate stuffed vanilla cake. My guests will be: of course my hubby but also my 12 year old son because he is also my heart.holding balloons

lalasmama2007
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 3:07 PM

Go out to dinner!

lalasmama2007
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 3:08 PM

Make homemade candy

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 5:12 PM

We like to go out to eat at the place we first met, we take the kids

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 5:12 PM

New running shoes are a great gift for runners

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 5:13 PM

Godiva baby!

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 5:13 PM

Celebrate with fondue!

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 5:14 PM

Massage

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)