Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Let's Chat! 2/13

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2014 at 9:00 AM
  • 97 Replies

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind? Are you as sick of winter as I am?

Tell us what's on your mind...
Reply to this post and chat with other members by quoting their replies!

snowgirlSteph

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Feb. 13, 2014 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goodmama85
by Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 10:10 AM
Staying home from this wicked snow which I'm out in now o.O.
Mommy2Boys0900
by Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 10:13 AM
I don't plan to leave my house at all this weekend, starting tomorrow. I hate the snow. Spring, hurry up & get here!
kmarsh3
by Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 10:13 AM
Snowed and iced in. I plan to take my daughter to a early dinner on Valentines Day, if the weather let up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2014 at 10:29 AM
We are snowed in and iced into. Our plans are to try to entertain the kids without going nuts.

And to do laundry.

I am sick of cold weather!
DanaG70
by Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 10:37 AM

We have bowling tomorrow starting at 7 am, we have to be there by 6:30 to check in. We also have bowling Saturday at noon. Sunday we'll be cleaning and packing.

Luckily we don't have any snow or ice, temps are suppose to be near 30 today, an actual heat wave for us! =)

KatieD82
by Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 11:14 AM

We have my nephew's first birthday party on Saturday and my stepdaughter turns 14 on Sunday. Hopefully it won't be too cold.

fulktammy
by New Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 11:22 AM

very sick of this snow and cold. I hate not being  able to enjoy the outside. I am ready to plant my garden, go swimming, go for walks.

I am ready for my husband to take his projects outside instead of in my kitchen or front room. I have and 8x8  bar being made in my front room. So over it, over the messes.  This weekend I am praying this bar will be gone, but it won't cause we had to order sealent and this lovely snow has it trapped in the carolina's. Yea me...

But on a good note, I get to spend time with my hubby. :)

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Feb. 13, 2014 at 11:25 AM

Hopefully, if we don't get anymore snow ... we have appointment to take our new pickup to the dealership for a recall notice; imagine, a 2014 getting a recall already!  We have a 9:00 appt. so I'm hoping we'll go get breakfast after, but we shall see.  Other than that, just normal weekend stuff ... grocery shopping and laundry.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 13, 2014 at 12:05 PM

LOL, you're staying home because of it but are out in it? Are you shoveling snow or playing in it?

Quoting goodmama85: Staying home from this wicked snow which I'm out in now o.O.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 13, 2014 at 12:06 PM

I don't blame you. It never really snows down here but we did get some a while back - 0.8" lol - just enough to be pretty and make the roads icy. How much snow have you gotten where you are?

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900: I don't plan to leave my house at all this weekend, starting tomorrow. I hate the snow. Spring, hurry up & get here!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)