Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

What Should I Do???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

Ok so I just turned 18 last year when I had my son and was living with my mom and her fiance before and all through out my pregnancy. I was 17 then so my mom's fiance is claiming me for taxes. They decided that from the money they get they were gonna give me $650. At first I thought I'd get a new computer since mines is a little out dated, and I'm in school, and save the rest and add to it over time but now that I think of it more and more I feel like that'd be really selfish of me to do considering I have my son now so I should do more for him than for me. So I'm kind of stuck. Do I go on with the new computer or do I save it all while still adding to it and only use some whenever it comes to my son? I know I sound pretty dumb but I just need some advice on which decision is better.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 16, 2014 at 2:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
dominatrix250
by on Feb. 16, 2014 at 2:10 AM
2 moms liked this
If you need it for school to better yourself I would get the laptop. It seems that you want to get an education so you can be a better provider for your son.
Although you're young and a mom now, you should find a way to get a college degree. I wish someone had given me that advice when I was young.
jessica4212011
by Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Get ur computer its for school. An education will give u everything in life ur not much good to ur son if u cant find a job to take care of the two of you. The money that's left save it or buy something for him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)