Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

What would your life be like if you never had kids?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 66 Replies

Do you know? What do you think your life would be like if you NEVER had children?

I know I would have gone to college sooner and gotten a better job because of that, and DH and I would probably still be having lots of fun with our friends.

Other than that...I can't imagine my life without my son. What about you?

What would YOUR life be like without kids?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2014 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 19, 2014 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd prob be dead or close to it. Not because I ever wanted to die but because of my lifestyle before I had children and got remarried.
ingrid198
by Ingrid on Feb. 19, 2014 at 3:58 PM
4 moms liked this

I'd may or may not have finished my college degree on time, or well. I was 19 when i got pregant so a sophmore. I would have been drinking, sneaking around, dating idiots and acting overall irresponsibly most likely. Instead, I cleaned up my act worked my ass off and had my son as a single mom, met dh got married and had my daughter. together we have built a wonderful life one that i cant imagine id have right now were it not for having my son, that kick in the ass to say commit, work hard be an adult! I have gone back to school but not at a community college but a legit design school for my bachelors. Now im a sophmore in my design program, have a house a nice car, a great husband and two beautiful kids that are turning 4 and 6. ive never been healthier as a person since becomming a mom

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 19, 2014 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Traveling all the time.
little.worthen
by Tess on Feb. 19, 2014 at 4:04 PM
Empty
Endless.Mom
by New Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 7:11 PM

It would be so lonely. I can't imagine never having children. It was all I ever wanted.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 19, 2014 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd probably be a coke whore.

michelle623
by Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 7:41 PM

Quoting Endless.Mom:

It would be so lonely. I can't imagine never having children. It was all I ever wanted.  

JRSMOMMM
by New Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 8:20 PM

Without my son, I would be alone, or with another "family"... I know that if it was not for my son, I would not still be with his father.

Mishy2
by Michelle on Feb. 19, 2014 at 9:33 PM

I would have more money lol But honestly, if I didn't have kids I would be SO bored... How else would I fill up all my free time? I would be soo bored. I cannot imagine my life without my two boys!

**** Join us at ~*~ MOMMY CHATS ~*~ - a fun & friendly place for moms, moms to be, and TTC women to meet other moms, give advice, share stories, make new friends and just chat.   

wintermoon111
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 9:35 PM
I love being a mom would have more if hubby didnt get fixed-so without kids I would be half alive because they complete me...lol Jerry McGuire said that to rememeber?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)