Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

how do i

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 9:01 AM
  • 3 Replies

eat healthy on a budget?i'm sick of every1 around me being sick

by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mishy2
by Michelle on Feb. 23, 2014 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Eat lots of fruits and veggies, maybe take a multivitamin daily, lots of green veggies, salads, and other healthy foods.. :)

**** Join us at ~*~ MOMMY CHATS ~*~ - a fun & friendly place for moms, moms to be, and TTC women to meet other moms, give advice, share stories, make new friends and just chat.   

bhow
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 10:56 AM

Was hands often and be sure to wash them long enough.  Wipe down counters with HOT soapy water with a drop of bleach, or use white vinegar.  Wash towels in HOT water, wash sheets in hot water.  Run the sweeper with a clean filter, mop floors with HOT water, wipe down door knobs with vinegar.  Dust with clean rags and vinegar.  Drink lots of water to flush toxins from your systems.  Cover mouth when coughing, sneezing.  Change childrens shirts as soon as they come home from school, germs stick to kids clothing like sticky white rice.  Wash their face and hands. Stop drinking soda and snack foods, not cold turkey just cut back til pretty much gone from life style.  Eat yogurt to help digestive system and flush crap from system.  Brush tongue to get rid of bacteria in mouth as well as whats on teeth, a pink tongue is a healthy mouth, rotten teeth can cause many health problems, including heart problems.

kali_w2
by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 3:14 PM

Buy in large amounts and buy as un-processed as possilbe - good for normal or healthy.

Watch a video (or two) online and learn how to de-bone chicken.  Buy, err invest in a GOOD chefs knife as it does make it quite easier.

Make your own salad dressings - its way cheaper and better and healthier than store bought.  And you can fine tune it for your tastes.

Learn to plan ahead - dry beans need to be soaked, but a lb of dry beans is cheap and makes A WHOLE LOT.

You can grow a lot of herbs in a window sill.  My mom has a (kids) wagon fill of pots with herbs - it rolls from patio to sun-porch.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)