Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

A little fashion advice ladies...

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 7:13 PM
  • 19 Replies
Just because you can squeeze into an outfit, it does not mean you should wear it.
My goodness y'all should see some of these women around here. It's quite awful. I mean I'm no super model but I'm not huge either, but I know what I should and shouldn't wear. Do these women not have any friends or family telling them NO!?
by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofthem311
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 7:58 PM
Bump
artemisa3001
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 9:09 AM
I agree
nurse1997
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Who are u ???? Mind your own bizz unless it's on your body dont sweat it doll !

Runner36
by Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I totally agree...yoga pants are NOT for everyone! LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2014 at 1:07 PM
I agree. Wear clothes that fit and look nice on your body.
momofthem311
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 1:20 PM
Just an observation and opinion, not loosing any sleep over it.

Quoting nurse1997:

nurse1997
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 4:10 PM

I know but u know there really are ladies out there losing weight and starting to feel good than theres people like u busting there bubble be nice unless u got a gut hanging out then I would think no big deal.

Quoting momofthem311: Just an observation and opinion, not loosing any sleep over it.
Quoting nurse1997:

momofthem311
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 4:26 PM
You have a point but I never say anything to these women. Just see so much of it. A lot of these women are pretty and would look so good if they just wore the appropriate clothes. I actually feel bad for them.

Quoting nurse1997:

I know but u know there really are ladies out there losing weight and starting to feel good than theres people like u busting there bubble be nice unless u got a gut hanging out then I would think no big deal.

Quoting momofthem311: Just an observation and opinion, not loosing any sleep over it.

Quoting nurse1997:

MomNCombatBoots
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:16 PM

Thank you! i completely agree! i always say just because you can squeeze one ass cheek into a size 4, doesn't mean you are a size 4. seriously, wear clothes that fit! there isn't a number posted above your head as you walk around telling everyone what size you are. and quit frankly, you look BETTER when you dress for your size. doesn't matter if you're skinny, average, or larger. rule applies for everyone!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:41 PM
Losing weight doesn't mean you can wear tight clothes. I am losing weight. You wear clothes that fit.

Quoting nurse1997:

Quoting nurse1997:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)