Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Welcome to The Cafe! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to The Cafe!

Whether you'd like to discuss the latest news, talk about personal issues, or just want to hang out, anything goes at the Cafe! You can even post ANONYMOUSLY here!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms have to say -
and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 4:27 PM
Replies (161-168):
Owensmommy32010
by on May. 26, 2014 at 11:12 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi, Im Richelle I'm Married to my HighSchool Sweetheart Rob,we've been together since 2001(long time for only being 15) and we have 1 Little Boy that just turned 4 in March, he's our one and only!

amandapickett
by on May. 28, 2014 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi there! I'm Amanda from Florida. I have a 6yo girl daughter and 4yo son who I stay at home with while I try to get my business off the ground. Never a dull moment! Glad to be here, can't wait to "meet" you all!

Excited48
by New Member on May. 29, 2014 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is Regina and I am a mom of 3 adult children and divorced.

grace1995
by on May. 29, 2014 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this

i just found out that i am five weeks and two days along, im so excited, i was told that i wasnt gonna be able to have that great of a chance with having pcos , but i proved that dr wrong

grace1995
by on May. 29, 2014 at 8:27 PM
2 moms liked this

im a new mom to be im so excited , i was told i wasnt gonna have that great of a chance to have one with having pcos and was told to loose weight but i prooved them wrong

BabyBeanGrower
by on Jun. 1, 2014 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey, my name is Briana. But you can call me Bri for short. I found out about a week and a half ago that im pregnant. Right now im exactly 8 weeks 1 day along. this is my first baby. so im anxious and scared and excited all at the same time. i guess at this point im just hoping that everything goes ok (:

GraysonsMom_
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't remember if I've already done this or not but I'm Ashley lol. I'm 21, have a 2 year old son name Grayson, and have been married to his father for 2.6 years. :)
-Crystal
by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Crystal. I have a 3 year old daughter and a 12 week old son. I'm a stay at home mom (I work from home) and am very thankful that I get to watch my children grow and help my family financially.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN