Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Let’s Watch The Walking Dead Episode 13 Together!

Posted by   + Show Post

The 13th episode of The Walking Dead airs Sunday, March 9th!

Meet us here at 9pm EST as we watch and discuss the show together!

Here's a sneak peek of Season 4 Episode 13: Alone:

*NOTE: If you're on the West Coast or recording, come catch up with us after you watch!

Catch up with discussions about previous episodes here:

And, check out these great Walking Dead fan groups, too:

-
The Walking Dead Addicts
 - The Walking Dead Fans
 - The Walking Dead

by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 2:03 PM
Replies (111-120):
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:56 AM

It did look at first like she just drove off, but there's no way she'd have just left Daryl.

Quoting KittyGram:

I'm wondering if it was "Joe" and his gang that took her.  I didn't realize at first that she was taken, I thought SHE drove off, but just didn't get why she'd leave without Daryl.

Quoting srehman: Okay....Sasha! Wth is wrong with her! Omg! Ugh. And where's Beth? What was that? Someone set them up in that house? That's weird for all those zombies to appear like that.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:57 AM

I think they'll get her eventually, but right now, Daryl may be in a bigger jam than she is.

Quoting KatiebugsMom711:

omg!!!!!! oh no! Beth! poor Daryl!!!!! I really hope he can find beth and save her!!!!! it is very odd for that many zombies to go through the funeral like that and then daryl comes out to see that a car drives off with beth inside!!!!!!

it had to be a set up! that dog was probably the first set up to see who were there. and to have food there that didn't have any dust on it at all????? that was odd. so obivously they were set up. 

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:58 AM

LOL, I was thinking that, too, but then realized that was just the "loot" bag with the jewelry and stuff in it.

Quoting kary29:

Why did Daryl just leave Beth's backpack there?  He should have picked it up, I'm always worried about supplies, lol.

Cafe Steph

Yes, it was cut, colored, and clean instead of filled with so much product to make it look dirty.

Quoting kary29:

Did anyone think Daryl's hair looked really weird at the beginning of the episode?? (not the flashback)

Cafe Steph

Yep, that's the one.

Quoting Maxi_Maxi: Is it the same gang that came into Rick, Michonne and Carl's safe house?
Quoting Cafe Steph:

I was waiting for that guy to show up ever since I heard he was going to be on this season, and he's always, always bad news, so this could be even stickier than it looks for Daryl.

Maxi_Maxi
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I want to go back and watch the episode now. I actually recognized the guy in the bandana more than Joe. The bandana guy was who got put in a sleeper hold at the safe house when Rick was under the bed.

Quoting KittyGram:

I don't know about the rest of the gang, but "Joe" was there - he was the one on the porch with the (apple?), the one that Rick almost attacked, right before the guy in the bathroom turned.  I think  he was also the one with the annoying ball.

Quoting Maxi_Maxi: Is it the same gang that came into Rick, Michonne and Carl's safe house?

Quoting Cafe Steph:

I was waiting for that guy to show up ever since I heard he was going to be on this season, and he's always, always bad news, so this could be even stickier than it looks for Daryl.

noey31308
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:22 PM
I was thinking at to but she left his ass lol..I feel bad for him.

Quoting Princess2211: I wonder if Beth and Daryl are gonna hook up
noey31308
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:22 PM
I was thinking at to but she left his ass lol..I feel bad for him.

toopicky429
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:16 PM
Beth was snatched. She didn't leave by her own will. Her bag of supplies was left spilled on the drive.

Quoting noey31308: I was thinking at to but she left his ass lol..I feel bad for him.

toopicky429
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:18 PM
I agree that it was a setup. There don't seem to be a lot of women outside of Rick's group so I'm sure there are some bad people looking for women out by themselves or in small groups.

Quoting KatiebugsMom711:

omg!!!!!! oh no! Beth! poor Daryl!!!!! I really hope he can find beth and save her!!!!! it is very odd for that many zombies to go through the funeral like that and then daryl comes out to see that a car drives off with beth inside!!!!!!

it had to be a set up! that dog was probably the first set up to see who were there. and to have food there that didn't have any dust on it at all????? that was odd. so obivously they were set up. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN