Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Getting into a new routine

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 6:33 AM
  • 7 Replies

So I've been posting some downers lately, so here's something more up beat.  I am a stickler for schedules and I have been totally off lately, but this week I finally feel like I have it down now.  I know, that its not always good to plan ahead so much, but I always feel like my day is going so much better when I do even when things don't go exactly as planned.  I pretty much have thing planned from the minute me and the kids get up to the time they go to bed and trust me things always go awry, but it still feels good when the things do go right.

anyone else a crazy planner like me?

by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 6:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
WishingonaBaby1
by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 8:52 AM
I like to have things planned out also. If i am going somewhere i plan out every little thing what's first what's next etc. N i do it when it comes to money too it helps me stay a bit organized. I can't plan everything but what i can i do.
silverthreads
by Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:48 AM

Yes, I have always liked things planned out.  But I am more flexible now, and can go with the flow better, if last minute changes get mixed in.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:24 AM
No. I don't want my kids to be that way either. I like to go with the flow. Makes for a happier home.
tabithab25
by Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 8:07 PM

My boss (aka my other mother) is exactly the same way she picks on me all the time cause it drives me crazy to not have a plan.  I so wish I could do it like ya'll, but I just don't know how to relax when there is no plan.  I am getting better now that I have two kids instead of one.  They make it hard to plan out everything cause my two year old sometimes just wakes up and is like "eh I'm don't realy want to wear clothes today so lets just throw a wrench in moms planes to leave the house!).  simple smile

Quoting Anonymous: No. I don't want my kids to be that way either. I like to go with the flow. Makes for a happier home.

tabithab25
by Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I know, I'm the same way.  I'm learning to be more flexable, but I never feel quite as good about something unless I've planned it out ALL THE WAY!!

Quoting WishingonaBaby1: I like to have things planned out also. If i am going somewhere i plan out every little thing what's first what's next etc. N i do it when it comes to money too it helps me stay a bit organized. I can't plan everything but what i can i do.

WishingonaBaby1
by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 8:12 PM
Quoting tabithab25:

I know, I'm the same way.  I'm learning to be more flexable, but I never feel quite as good about something unless I've planned it out ALL THE WAY!!

Quoting WishingonaBaby1: I like to have things planned out also. If i am going somewhere i plan out every little thing what's first what's next etc. N i do it when it comes to money too it helps me stay a bit organized. I can't plan everything but what i can i do.

Lol yes! It just gives you a good feeling to know what's going to go on with your day!
tabithab25
by Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 8:15 PM

Did I mention the fact that my 7 yr old is ADD and cannot sit for very long at all.  I have to have a plan for the down time too!  Or that child is a hot mess trying to go to sleep at night lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)