Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Which baby names do you like best?

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:06 PM
  • 11 Replies

I am pregnant with twins. I have several names picked out but I don't know which names I like best. Tell me which ones you like. I don't know the sex(s) of the twins I want it to be a surprise!

Boy names: Gage, Elliott/Eli, Daniel/Danny, Dakota, Jace, and Jaxon (my husbands name)

Girl names: Stella and Arianna

Which do you like the best? Do you think it will be inconvenient having my child's name the same as my husbands? Any unique/uncommon girl names suggestions?

Thanks!

by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:15 PM

I love classic so Daniel and Stella.  Elliott and Arianna are ok. 

1CrazyCajun
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:49 PM

I like them all. LOL. Several were on my list. I just think that Dakota is being used a lot. Still, if you like it, then use it.

When I had my son, I went to the hospital with 3-4 boy names. We couldn't make up our minds which one we liked best. So, we decided after LO was born, we would 'know' which one suited him best. Minutes after he was born, both my husband and I knew which name he was meant to have. :)

Mishy2
by Michelle on Mar. 26, 2014 at 5:22 PM

I like Jace and Jaxon and Adrianna

AliKatAK47
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 10:56 PM

I've recently discovered that my egg donors kid is named Eli so I hate that name.   I love Daniel, and Jaxon

And I like both of the girl names.

People have the same names as their parents all the time so I wouldn't see a problem with it. 

LoveLife800
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Gage for a boy---but I Also LOVE Elliott! :)

For girl i'd say Stella; it sounds so elegant, classy but yet beautiful.

lucy164
by Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 3:46 PM

Gage and Arianna

mamamiajk
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 10:47 PM

I have twin sons myself. IIt get's hard when you have to pick 4 (first and middle) My oldest (by 1 minute! lol) is named after his dad. and it is Daniel so of course I like that one. Your hubbys name is Jaxon so I would pick that as #1 but I've always liked the name Gage too. AS far as the girls go my pick is Arianna all the way. Such a pretty name! Congrats and Good Luck!boy n girltwin boystwin girls

miamaria
by New Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:10 AM
I love the name dakota both as a girl and boys name it sounds unisex to me.stella is a beautiful name aswell.congratulations!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:15 AM

Daniel/Danny

nurse1997
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 12:11 PM

Gage, Elliott,   Arianna Congrats

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)