Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Is it THAT hard to put clothes on to drop off the kids at school??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies

These women at school are just ridiculous! I don't care if you're dressed up or dressed down, but for crying out loud, please make sure that all your lady bits are covered when you're dropping off your 6yo at school!

This woman today, OMG, I think she just came off her job on the street corner the way she was dressed. She had on a bikini top that was made for a toddler and IDK if it was the bikini bottoms or what peeking out of the cut-off denim skirt she wore, but the top was showing through it and when she bent over, which she did frequently, you could see EVERYTHING!

People in line were gasping and turning away, commenting, laughing, pointing... WHY would you dress like that to drop off a child at an elementary school??

Have you seen women dressed like hookers at your kid's school?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2014 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nerdymom28
by Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 1:59 PM

Nope, people around here are pretty conservative.

mommybear91
by Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 2:00 PM
My kids are to young for school right now but goodness!
Fields456
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this
No one ever gets out of their cars at dds school
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JC2223
by Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 2:04 PM

There was a mom at my DD's old school that would pick her child up dressed in her bathrobe, slippers and a towel wrapped around her wet hair. Apparently she showers just before school dismissal, but doesn't allow time to get dressed.

happinessforyou
by Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey- you will be seeing her at the school for whatever reason for the next 10+ years and I bet she will be dressed the same way...lol better get used to it. :(

suzanneyea
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 4:41 PM

All conservative at my sons school.

lga1965
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 4:42 PM
No. Where do you live ?
That sounds just horrible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Haven't seen it.  I see much more of the pajama set here.  I can't blame some of them.  I'm 32 weeks into a complicated pregnancy and supposed to be on bed rest.  But I have to take DS to school or if he gets sick pick him up early, so sometimes I'm strutting in wearing PJs and a robe.  I think it helps that it's a small school and everybody knows my situation.  Yes, right now putting on a pair of pants CAN be that hard!  LOL

RainyMorning28
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope, not here. I go in jammies but don't get out of the van. Mine go rite in to breakfast and they are old enough to walk if I can't pull up to the door.

iamcafemom83
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup. Sure have. There was a mom who came in to one of the kindergarten assemblies in a crop top and shorts. She had a cute body amd all...but not the time or place for that.
I think the dress code should apply to the parents, too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN