Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

What are you up to this weekend? (4/3)

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:03 AM
  • 136 Replies
1 mom liked this

how are youHere the weather is finally warming up and spring breakers are coming through my town in droves heading for the beach. This weekend we're going to stay inside taking care of some things like replacing a noisy ceiling fan and rearranging the furniture in the den, and maybe having a music movie marathon one day, too (Sgt. Pepper's, Mamma Mia, Rock of Ages, Pitch Perfect). 

So what are YOU up to this weekend? Are you planning anything fun?

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:41 AM

Scrapbooking and beach and pool time!!!  1 week and I have to go back to the cold. 

ladybugchick317
by Charity on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:22 AM

DH has a tournament and the kids are going out with grandparents for the day Saturday and then they have church Sunday. I signed up to do a vendor show in August for a fundraiser a friend is doing and will be busy getting some things made for it.

KendallsMommee
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:24 AM
Going to a birthday party for my niece on Saturday and watching the Final Four Saturday night.

Sunday is laundry day and I'm cooking a big dinner, so I won't be leaving the house.
MizzSuzy
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:28 AM
We are going to the zoo on Sunday. We got the membership and we have to take advantage of it lol.
Jessmoran
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:37 AM
My son and I are going to some mom2mom sales with my cousin and her daughter.
redmummyof3
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:08 AM

my brother is taking to kids this weekend to an indoor playground.my so is just getting ready to go back on the oil rigs in alberta so he wont be home for two weeks.so im gonna finally be able to watch my george carlin dvd box set collection &my richard pryor dvd set i got them for xmas so i get to watch them yaaaaay so thats my plan and im sticking to it haha and i'm getting a new tattoo

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:11 AM

Sounds like a lovely way to spend the weekend. Are you staying somewhere or are you lucky enough to have a pool and a beach nearby?

Quoting Anonymous:

Scrapbooking and beach and pool time!!!  1 week and I have to go back to the cold. 

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:12 AM

I bet the kids are excited to get to spend the day out. What kind of things do you make?

Quoting ladybugchick317:

DH has a tournament and the kids are going out with grandparents for the day Saturday and then they have church Sunday. I signed up to do a vendor show in August for a fundraiser a friend is doing and will be busy getting some things made for it.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:12 AM

Happy birthday to your niece! What are you making for dinner?

Quoting KendallsMommee: Going to a birthday party for my niece on Saturday and watching the Final Four Saturday night. Sunday is laundry day and I'm cooking a big dinner, so I won't be leaving the house.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:12 AM
I'm on call from 4:30 Friday afternoon until 7 Monday morning. So not much!

My husband will be home, too, so we will probably just hang out, maybe watch a movie. Maybe I'll do some pre-cooking for next week.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN