Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Palcohol? Would you try powdered alcohol?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

There's a new product called Palcohol that was approved (erroneously, say the Feds now) by the FDA. It's powdered alcohol you can add to water to turn it into rum or vodka.

I'm not so sure this is a good idea, or that it will even taste good, lol. What do you think? Would you try this powdered alcohol stuff?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 22, 2014 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pinkfairy0206
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't drink, I absolutely hate alcohol so that's a big no for me.
NDADanceMom
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:31 PM

NO.  If I drink alcohol its because of the craft and art that goes into the process.  I dont even drink mass market beer like budweiser.  I cant imagine powdered rum LOL

PiiperPlane
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 5:40 PM

I would try it in my soda :P

oosadeoo
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 7:06 AM
I only drink wine. Maybe if they had some powdered grapes that you let sit in water and it turns into wine I'd drink that haha
MrsApple
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 7:09 AM

I doubt I'd ever try it.What's the point?But I'm sure it's like powdered milk...doesn't really taste any different.

sunflower37
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

No. I don't even drink liquid alcohol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:41 AM

That's hilarious!  I'd probably try it out of pure curiosity of the ridiculousness, but I bet it's terrible and not worth it.  (eh, maybe I'd just read reviews of other people who've tried it.)  So silly!

ragdoll7777
by Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:42 AM

Maybe but I'm sure drinking it will be the least people do with it lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Like damn Kool Aid. I saw this on the news a few days ago. It's just weird. Lol.

IKatchSkams
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:52 AM
I don't drink myself but I see nothing good coming from this garbage. What I do see are easier ways for kids to get a hold of this stuff, mix multiple packets together and then alcohol poisoning. What the "hey"??? This stuff looks like cool-aid...who needs crap like this...seriously??? More harm than good, I say...

Quoting Anonymous:

There's a new product called Palcohol that was approved (erroneously, say the Feds now) by the FDA. It's powdered alcohol you can add to water to turn it into rum or vodka.

I'm not so sure this is a good idea, or that it will even taste good, lol. What do you think? Would you try this powdered alcohol stuff?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN