Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

crime shows etc.

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 4:02 PM
  • 13 Replies
I'm kinda obsessed (not in an unhealthy way!) With crime tv, especially true stories. I have no idea why, they just fascinate me.....

I've been watching episodes of dateline and 48 hours on youtube, but over time I'm running out of episodes!

What other shows are similar that I may be able to find? Or maybe movies and such....?

What type of shows do you gravitate to?
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TowerWife
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 4:26 PM
I like "the first 48" I watch a lot of ID channel can't remember the names of shows though.
akLiLmama907
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 5:52 PM
I don't think I've seen that!!
I've watched a bunch of ID on Netflix, I like that show too!! :)

Quoting TowerWife: I like "the first 48" I watch a lot of ID channel can't remember the names of shows though.
ilovekeith12
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm the same way ..
akLiLmama907
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 6:33 PM
My husband thinks I'm weird. LOL he asks why I always watch shows like that.... I honestly don't know, I just find it interesting!!
mariesmama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 7:10 PM
2 moms liked this

criminal minds

Mommy2Boys0900
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 10:40 PM
3 moms liked this
I love watching shows on ID. I also love Snapped, Law and Order:SVU and a bunch of other cop shows.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 24, 2014 at 1:28 AM
I don't watch any violent tv or movies anymore it just builds a mind that violence is a way if life

Only watch mash Big Bang theory and good docos

So many people are growing up with violence as a part of life. Even the news is little on good

:-(

Make love not war
fudgybuddymom
by Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 7:08 AM

The same as you! I watch what I call real life murder mysteries & who dun its. I am fascinated by the reasons ppl commit murder & usually for such stupid reasons,money,sex,& lies. There is never a "good" reason for murder but man these ppl are stupid! I watch the Investigation Discovery channel or ID,"SNAPPED" on Oxygen,Forensic files wherever I can find it-usually HLN now, & my fav non-reality show NCIS on reruns on USA when it's on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 24, 2014 at 8:26 AM

Basically the same as you . I love true crime books and movies  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 24, 2014 at 10:26 AM

I'm obssesed with medical shows.

When we are watching a medical show and they start describing symptoms, I have a diagnosis before they say it on the show, my DH thinks I'm a little crazy  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN